Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/15/2018 in all sections

1. as many of you know, there is a disabled dude that lives in my apt building. he doesn't have to work and he apparently is paying some girl to live there and blow him for rent or something. he used to have a wheelchair wife but she got arrested for trying to shoplift some kind of dog appliance and her wheelchair battery went out in the door at walmart so she just had to wait for them to get to her. a friend of mine works there and said that they were real smug about it, like they would take a few steps then stop and talk about some stupid shit, then take a few more and stop, etc. But anyway, dude just sits at home or outside being useless and he is my enemy. a few days ago, i heard his whore outside on the phone talking about how this fat fuck cannot achieve an erection and she has to give him flaccid head no homo. i made a mental note of that for the day i would need it. that day was today. i was going to work and dude was out there and he goes 'enjoy working' and started laughing like i was some kind of goddamn loser. brehs, without missing one beat i go 'enjoy not being able to achieve an erection.' i kid you not, dude's face turned complete red, like a cherry or some shit. i was in such a savage state of mind, that i waited for his comeback cause i was gonna go in on his ass. none came, he just sat there being fat and making this weird gasping noise like he couldn't' breathe and shit. so anyway, another victory for myself as well. DISCUSS
    3 points
  2. Right off 94. Its only an hour away from Chicago and it's definitely worth the trip if you already heading north.
    2 points
  3. someone with big breasts freed their titties
    2 points
  4. TUL black medium ballpoint TUL blue medium gel
    2 points
  5. 7B579952-304D-4FE8-9105-19E7C05E9273.mov 46CBF623-ADE6-4DA9-AC37-965C95E4567F.mp4 D1F5A897-69C8-493E-8623-68C28295A277.mp4 AB7550CC-7489-48AC-9C05-4583326A200E.mp4 651D575D-0E1F-4338-BFE8-763CB3BDDBC4.mov
    2 points
  6. To be honest, I would be too. His career peaked with that one. Too bad he was getting cropped down to "Abrat", in so many of the photos.
    1 point
  7. He cut off the pony tail, I am so disappoint.
    1 point
  8. The homie doing some weed related stuff now
    1 point
  9. Sounds like that Mooklife shit.... Old boy caught feelings when you called him on his spaghetti dick. Lulululz
    1 point
  10. Looking around and it's super flooded... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCK9g7FQfRw No pathway and I'm not willing to get wet to grab some pictures. But those Jiz and Rook pieces are great.
    1 point
  11. Have not seen a bottle of New Glarus since being in the Midwest
    1 point
  12. During the Perseid meteor showers I had two cameras running on interval timers to try to get a time lapse video but it was kinda pointless in the end since I only caught two meteors doing that... but of course when I went outside to check the cameras and took a random landscape shot one shows up (top center).
    1 point
  13. here is a quick story, i used to mow these white folks lawns and that was when i was cut up and more lean than i am now. had me out there glistening and shit under the sunlight. well this one couple was a pastor and his wife and they had a megachurch in my city. the woman would always be coming up to me offering me lemonade and pretending to fall over so I would have to catch her and shit. this was the first time that i learned that all pastors are in fact HOMOSEXUALS bc this one time, i had to use their bathroom and it was only me and the husband there, and i am 100 percent certain he was hiding behind the curtain when i was in there. anyways, what ended up happening is that dude wanted me to have sex with his wife and only if he watched, but i recorded him saying it and threatened to upload it in all the comment sections on his website and on the newspaper of our town's comments as well and on youtube. Ended up getting quite a bit of donations from his congregation and that is how i bought the game Steel Battalion for xbox which cost over 100 dollars itself and also i got a 60 inch tv and a ford tempo
    1 point
  14. those are badass brickos. I remember getting super hyped for some of those 80s BMX bikes you had posted years ago that street fighter tourney is serious business. My old roommate was super into those games and those guys were intense!
    1 point
  15. Some random photos I while drunk on my way home
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00