Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/09/2018 in Posts

1. Nice post mo'p been trying to take a Days in pies day each day for much of last week and only getting partway through so here's a combo. Wednesday last week. Took the kids to a Play centre so I could check out the freight yards behind it Special carriages for the train crews to sleep in during shift changes on the rails to Perth nearly 1,600 miles away. Crews also sleep in the during trackworks since there is NOTHING in between the few scattered settlements. I reckon these would be a chill night - love sleeper trains The India mart got a facelift but the smell of spices is still there. Adelaide is very multicultural boosted by it counting as a regional city. So it's easier to get a visa if you move as opposed to Sydney or Melbourne. go out on the main party street and inbetween the drunk chicks there are shisha cafes full of familes etc. kind of cool wandered round to other sie of yard but no boxcars there today ? back on the road NOK UTAH ETHER throwies from their trip ( although I think Ether was locked up at this point). stupid parking permit sticker blocked the good throws. these guys are a long way from home. Kids were wrecked Unpacked a box of books. my grandmother wrote this in the 40's
    2 points
  2. Currently in full chill mode watching twilight zone reruns a photo of my current view
    2 points
  3. So started getting deeper into camo patterns and military surplus and come to realize how hard it's starting to get to find vietnam era or older. In fact, even the chocolate chip stuff from the first gulf war isn't as available as it was. I recall a time when they used to practically give away the woodland camo BDU stuff and now its getting dumb expensive. Been looking for a couple camo grail pieces, including whatever I can get in either medium / long or large long pants in golden tiger stripe and ERDL tropical. Even standard ERDL in my size would be good. Anyhow, would love to get unissued surplus, but now I'm starting to see even heavily warn shit going for as high as $300, which seems insane to me. Again, I remember when you could cop at $5 - $15. Anyone have any good sources, online or local, for authentic military issue surplus? Feel free to post your camo grails below. If its not legit camo, it better be double, extra heavy hitting. golden tiger stripe reference ERDL tropical reference
    1 point
  4. I used to be the king of tekken and soul caliber. I remember my buddy had infinite life and I still beat him by knocking him off the edge. Easy $20 bet lmao. I gave up the gaming when my ps3 took a shit and got more into building cars and djing.
    1 point
  5. Thanks again for the support man! I'll throw some extras in the next one that goes out ✌️
    1 point
  6. @misteravenI believe that also....I just want these mid terms to get over with
    1 point
  7. You can also edit /etc/hosts to include entries for sites that don't like being blocked. Or, add ones you do like to prevent DNS lookup from happening so any tracking at the DNS lookup level doesn't occur and you route directly to the site you want (and are then only tracked by all the routers in between. ? ). This requires that the site has a stable IP address that can be used for access or you being willing to keep it updated if it doesn't. It speeds initial connections up a tiny amount since no lookup occurs if used this way. Pop open a shell and # sudo nano /etc/hosts Basically you add entries like: 127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com ::1 www.facebook.com 66.228.55.176 forum.12ozprophet.com The first is an IPv4, second is IPv6. The first two lines redirect www.facebook.com requests to your local machine which just causes them to timeout if you don't have a webserver running; downside is you have to add all subdomains manually. If you set up a local server that doesn't accept connections from outside hosts and just replies with 404 or similar you can speed up that kind of blocking. The last line resolves the forum address locally, assuming the address remains constant. These types are more of a pain to use since things aren't necessarily constant with target IP. The 127.0.0.1 blocking relies on the TCP/IP stack on the OS not being messed up. I've read vague reports of both mac & windows 10 ignoring blocks of apple.com & microsoft.com respectively, so setting up blocking in a firewall is preferable. An older machine that can run some minimal linux or BSD and a spare network card can handle filtering things for you at a much more configurable level than a consumer router, which is a good reason to keep an old computer around. There are lots of tutorials on setting this kind of thing up on the web and it has become much easier in more recent *nix.
    1 point
  8. Cool. Yeah, will revisit that idea.
    1 point
  9. 1. I use Dropbox, but I manually upload as opposed to the camera upload feature. 2. LastPass. 3. I use Hazel - set it up awhile ago and rarely touch settings now. Nice to "set and forget" some automation. 4. I use Little Snitch and I setup a Pi-Hole (https://pi-hole.net). Nice thing about the Pi Hole is that it blocks most ads at the network level. 5. I've used a few different VPN providers and have been using ProtonVPN lately. Happy to answer any questions if anyone would find it helpful.
    1 point
  10. Grabed 2 slices from a place that's usually ok but these could have used some improvement. Don't know how others feel on this but to me overlapping slices is an instant party foul, especially when you can turn one slice around and they both fit in the box.
    1 point
  11. Waking up on the floor of ATL at a gate hoping to get on standby... fucking hate travel
    1 point
  12. reversible seal parka - Vietnam era tiger stripe on one side and duck camo on the other
    1 point
  13. LinkedIn: The only place your mom can recommend you for MySQL database experience.
    1 point
  14. Seems like the best case scenario is to get your bike secure enough so that any potential thiefs will glance at it then move along to the next target . Gonna get one small/one medium lock from Ottolock for short commutes where I may stop at a bathroom/run into a liquor store and a kryptonite setup for when I’m locking it up for an hour or two . Thanks @Joker& @RumPuncher !
    1 point
  15. Yes, I love me some good pens. Will share when I get home. on that note I have a new coworker, the first interaction with him I immediately got the feeling he was/is a cop. The way he carried himself, later he told me he used to be a Sherrif out in SF. anyways he stole my good pen. I fucking hate cops.
    1 point
  16. Alright I didnt have time to post them the other day but this was my day at Evo2018 in vegas. Short story long, evo is a fighting game tournament in vegas. I got drunk and entered for street fighter V. I finished something like 247 out of 2500. Just outside of the money. I was hungover for most of my matches. It's pretty nerdy but it's my hobby.
    1 point
  17. I’m sitting on a couple hundred photos of two chicks in booty shorts and thongs with Oolong and a 12oz post it note. Was gonna wait for more active users though. ?
    1 point
  18. Leaving 3 or 4 sheets of tp on the roll is the same as leaving zero sheets. Fuck you. We live in a society.
    1 point
  19. And of course, there's always this
    1 point
  20. Just cup your hand, fart into it, and quickly throw it to someone's nose- works, lol. I might also suggest opening a shower door or curtain and farting into your target's shower- the steam will do the rest for you. Finally, just fart in front of a fan pointed at your target, or fart and use the hair dryer to give them a hot stinky wind.
    1 point
  21. This story is so stupid. I worked at a smoke shop for 2 years and she started working there. We started dating right as I quit on good terms. We had accounts there you could buy stuff on and pay off later. I came in when she was working and got some stuff and she was going to put it in her as account. I planned to pay later, I'm not a cunt. I had been doing this all the time and never had any problems with bossman. Boss was there and thought she was letting me walk out w stuff. She was already at odds with this guy so she got the boot. I felt bad. The shop was turning me into a misreble bastard and I saw it happening to her so it's good she didn't stay in the end. Now shes taking classes and teaching those wine mom painting classes once or twice a week. I been on a desk job assist type deal and its been pretty stressful even my job is easy. It's just dealing with people that gets annoying. Don't miss working w people zooted out of their heads though
    1 point
  22. I WANNA STRANGLE MY KIDS A LOT OF THE TIME, BUT I LOVE THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING... FUCK IM TIRED, BUT HERE I AM BROWSING 12oz.
    1 point
  23. For future reference, everyone calls it a "wildflex grafftag paper hitup" now. This will avoid confusion.
    1 point
  24. This is where you reply by sending large amounts of self filmed Hi Res footage you've already uploaded to the interwebz, and demand they use that instead. Hey dude, at least look it over and get back to me with some feedback.
    1 point
  25. Glad to see two of my entries in there. I think I had a couple hundred in the VIP section with two chicks.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00