Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/02/2018 in all sections

1. Hello everyone, I'm glad to see that there are so many people here hanging out again. I was brainstorming on some thread ideas that could get some discussions rolling here and this is one I came up with. I was talking with Misteraven the other day and said that this forum has some of the most senior forum members out of most any forum online. Seriously, think about it. How many other forums that are still around and active have members that have been there since 1999? It's quite amazing and unique the community that has been built here by it's people. So I wanted to make a new t
    3 points
  2. I live about 11 miles from downtown Los Angeles. I currently live in a city next to the city I grew up in. I moved away to orange count a few years back. Had my own house a few blocks from Disneyland. Sold that house after a divorce. Moved in with girlfriend. I like it here. I'd like to buy another house I guess. Gotta wait for the housing market to kinda take a shit again so I can jump in again. Shithole fixer uppers in my area are 400k and decent is 500+. Los Angeles is obviously pretty well known for things to do and places to see. I usually avoid those places. I'm on the east side. I
    3 points
  3. I might have the Jesus potato emoji. I have to check if I still have the hard drive with 12oz stuff (i.e. Drawball, cheeto feet, wet tshirt contest, Bojangles laser school photo, etc.) at my parents in storage. Crossing my fingers. /nh on the Bojangles photo.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00