Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/22/2018 in Posts

1. It wasn't That Ho Over There, it was just a fonetik way to spell it.
    1 point
  2. Somewhere between not giving a fuck in adolescence and giving a fuck as an adult comes growth. Growth has been stifled. I feel my whole generation is responsible for these fucked up kids, unable to see growth in their family (financially/spiritually/whatever), and having no reasonable expectation of security in their lives. We were never given it, but yet we fucked each other and some kids came out... we sent them to school. Not a hard thing to imagine. Now, they have the internet (shout out to DAO right here), and they get inundated with shit all day. So much that they discredit the good information in lieu of the bad. They're goals are fucked up, trying to eat tide pods for fame. Meanwhile, they play video games with me and I kick their monkey asses up and down PUBG because they suck and they should know it. Maybe I'm responsible? I digress. If kids had an opportunity to fulfill their childhood dreams, like we all thought we would, and lived in the fantasy our parents created for us while feeding us Easy Mac and Hamburger Helper, rather than being in a shittier place than that... if society would give a fuck about one another... maybe then kids would feel a sense of society. Or maybe the next time you see a kid fucking up at the grocery store, take it upon yourself to spank his ass, grab his ear, and take him to his mother. And if that bitch don't play her role, you smack shit out of her. Have your boy film it. Instant viral. Look, philosophy is dead. When people started thinking they could catalog information on computers with easy access, they stopped questioning things. They suddenly "knew". Nobody fucking knows. Just be nice and raise your kids to do the same. Stop being cunts. Love you, I'm drunk. -nsmb
    1 point
  3. OG OONTZ CREW WONK SAGGIN LET'S DO IT! (SOMEONE MAKE IT)
    1 point
  4. YOOO! THIS STILL A THING, THE FREE STICKERS? FUCKING LOVE STICKERS. Anyways, glad this forum looks dope af now. Missed you cunts. Life n shit. OONTZ!!
    1 point
  5. Sage probably did the outline
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00