Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/22/2018 in all sections

1. 2 points
  2. I went through a purchase using paypal this morning and everything was fast/smooth/easy. Thank you for all your hard work @misteraven .
    1 point
  3. Nasty AEC - Paris 2000's.
    1 point
  4. Miste - Paris 1990's.
    1 point
  5. Pemo by Phase and Number6 - PCP - Paris 1992.
    1 point
  6. Essentially paint is a poly pigment (plastic manufactured from a mineral such as petroleum or others) it will be solvent or water based and in cans it is made airborne by the propellant pressurised inside. after degassed of the most pressure it will likely not leak due to the exterior ambient pressure being greater than that of the inside of the can, the propellant can affect the nervous system alone and is more prone to be airborne for a longer period of time in the vicinity and tends to be inhaled more than actual pigment since its lighter than the pigment which hits the substrate and makes your mark. The propellant will be more of what you ingest. with some residual overspray. The gas will be corrosive to some extent especially on organic tissue. ie Your fucking lungs. It would also affect the nervous system long term. specifically your brain and end receptors. This would be after sever long term like asbestos or other airborne materials. Will you feel it next week probably not. in your 40s maybe (20 years later) and we are talking after heavy bombing on a daily basis. as for crates of cans under your bed..especially empty no its not something of major concern other than flammability and stench. Not that its not bad but you are likely to get shot by a crip gang member or die by car accident than this long term effect taking your life. -Dr.Slo
    1 point
  7. Number 6 - PCP - 1994 Paris.
    1 point
  8. Paris City Painterz - PCP Crew.
    1 point
  9. No, our patches are all woven and velcro backed. Link: https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop/products/12ozprophet-logo-patch
    1 point
  10. Cue up Merle Haggard's - "Big City." First time checking the forum in quite some time, was instantly attracted to this thread. Recently made the solo move from a small city in the northeast, to a major city in the west, and i'm reaffirming old notions that I hate cities. The most at peace I've felt since I've been here was when i took the train as far out of the city as possible and walked along this river for a couple hours. It was great. For years i wanted to move more off the grid, or into the country i suppose. Not as far as to not have running water/electricity, but far enough that i can't see someone else's house from my yard. Being single, if i went that far into no mans land I'd for sure go looney tunes. Recently it's been popping back into my head to save as much as possible while i'm here, and start trying to make these old dreams a reality. I've never been one to care for shiny things, so giving up stuff like that wouldn't be an issue, and as long as i make money to acquire what i need to live, and maybe travel here and there, i'll be good. I've also recently been getting into archery. I've shot a few times in the past and recently decided to take a quick little lesson to learn "proper form," and plan on buying a compound bow in the future. The idea of hunting my own meat has been steadily growing on me for a while now. Hopefully I can make good on this within the next year or so. Having your own chickens for eggs is incredible, and elk meat is some glorious stuff. I like to make bbq elk meatballs from time to time, y'all should give it a try if you can. (I've read that the more you handle elk meat the tougher it can get, fyi.) The photos, stories, and information here is rad. I've wanted to get back to Montana ever since I drove straight through it from Sioux Falls to Seattle many years ago. I haven't gone through it but i saw KIR's thread is still kicking, that was also great material Lastly, splitting the firewood is definitely the best part Raven, I agree. Growing up it was one of my favorite things to do while camping. I even used to like watching log chopping competitions and shit like that, haha. (fucking neeerd.)
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00