Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/19/2018 in all sections

1. I think people just moved on to instagram. fuck instagram.
    4 points
  2. I find it very fucking interesting that the two top things partying around in my brain just happen to be at the top of the thread zone......33 was an insanely stressful year for me and I’ve finally reached a point where enough is enough. Had to buy that next pants size.... Now shit is real. Definitely trying to make some changes.
    3 points
  3. this shit right here tho..
    2 points
  4. Hey Houston, Been out of the game for a number of years. Used to write Save and Groes back in the early 2k's. Life situations have changed as I've gotten older and businesses developed. Just recently acquired a very large warehouse in the east end. Looking to get the outside done up with no real opinion of what the content is as long as it looks halfway decent and isn't vulgar to the point the city will get pissy. Each side of the building that could be painted is roughly 360 feet long of metal wall. It is already neatly divided by structural elements every 20 feet. I'll be checking messages here in the coming weeks so please DM me if you have any interest. Can provide references if you feel uncomfortable approaching a stranger. Looking to have a moderate amount of paint on the walls before March.
    1 point
  5. Probably more than you need, but your question is very subjective as I have no idea what your financial situation is. Unless you start dumping into shit coins, my opinion is that its very unlikely you'd lose it. But that my opinion and not fact. I'd probably suggest you start with $100. Buy in and then transfer a small amount to a private wallet, destroy and recover your wallet. Transfer some to a friend after they've spotted you for lunch or a beer. Transfer to an exchange or two and then start buying / selling some bitcoin and altcoin. Sounds like a pain in the ass and jumping through hoops, but you'll learn a ton if you take the time to actually use it in various ways. While you're doing that, come back here and ask questions, skim the news headlines and look at some of the links others have posted in here for recommended sources. Add to the discussion, speculate and ask questions. You'll dial it in.
    1 point
  6. Surprised portion control has not been mentioned. A lot served these days is size large, or extra large if you're in the Midwest! I used to just inhale everything on my plate like Homer Simpson... these days I'm fine to eat half and take half to go for later or whatever. On diet/anger, I wouldn't hold out too much on one solving the other. "Noticed some relief when I ate a big leftover ham..." lol, that's not anger soothed, that's "The Itis" you get from eating too much pork product and needing a nap.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00