Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/14/2018 in all sections

1. Most of the threads on the entire forum haven't been posted in, a day or more. I remember when 12oz was popping. It's a real shame that it's become forgotten by many of the writers and the members that frequented it 8-9 years ago. This my first time back on the site in at least 8 or more years. I've been able to locate a few of the old members through Instagram. But it's a damn shame. This place literally contributed to me missing a semester of college. I would spend so much time on here. Channel Zero was full of epic ventures, from the Drawball wars, doing raids on Bombing Science, taking down Adam's Block (proud participant), members getting married, tictacs and tampons, tinychat. It's sad that this generation will not know the amusing rants of pre-Vice Mero, Spitfire's racist attacks, or the enlightening knowledge of DAO. How the fuck will they know that dogs descended from whales!?
    5 points
  2. 4 points
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HmECEyJ-YY HOLD ONTO YOUR JNCOS THIS ARGUMENT IS ABOUT TO GET HOT
    3 points
  4. Dang, I miss all the fun on here! Hopefully more members come through! My hands are still boogie'd though.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00