Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/13/2017 in all sections

1. METRIC I2I ON THE NORTH PHILLY REGIONAL NEAR TEMPLE
    2 points
  2. MET I2I & KRACK KILLZ I2I THE BADLANDS NORTH PHILLY 2016
    2 points
  3. 1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. MET, FAID, SPEL AND DELTA UNDER THE BEN FRANKLIN BRIDGE. NOBODY COULD FIGURE OUT HOW WE GOT UP THERE. WE BROKE INTO THE BUILDING AND GOT ON THE ROOF FROM INSIDE.
    1 point
  6. SIE I2I DONE BY MET
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. MET I2I TRYING TO BE FANCY
    1 point
  9. METRIC I2I CHELTENHAM STATION
    1 point
  10. I2I BOYS PART OF A MET PIECE ON THE RIVERFRONT
    1 point
  11. MET I2I & FAID TET
    1 point
  12. MET I2I & CRY I2I
    1 point
  13. MET I2I STARTED OUT WRITING DECK
    1 point
  14. Cigarette withdraws make people very testy and overly emotional about normal stresses in life. Basically they turn into little bitches. I attribute this reason to the smoking section gossip outside of any job place where people gather to complain about things. It's not normal to complain so much but when it's getting time to have another cigarette the two activities usually line up pretty well.
    1 point
  15. Welcome to the life and times of an underemployed graphic designer living in Seattle. Wake up to the gloom Read about the gloom Go to the gym Make my way to a coffee shop to get some work done Wrote a birthday card to my grandma, she just turned 99. She has dementia and can't remember any of us, but I do know that she likes sparkly things so I picked out this card for her. I've relapsed. Went to a record shop on my way back home, this guy makes some really crazy music. Drank scotch and went to sleep.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00