Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/18/2017 in all sections

1. 5 days until my HOPEFULLY final semester starts and I wish you luck. I hope to never be that old guy in a class... Oh wait, too late for that.
    2 points
  2. aah brickos that was the light rail check this vid for more details http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/12/27/20/07/man-tackled-in-dramatic-arrest-over-sydney-tram-graffiti#uk5LWHm9dyAbeOfk.99 they got some good ups on the news though!
    2 points
  3. Just enrolled in school again. Fucking young people everywhere. 9 days till I start. Wish me luck.
    2 points
  4. Yeah, the left and right are as bad as each other when it comes to complaining and acting like the fucking sky is falling. I don't think they understand but they are part of the establishment that has seen politics slide away from running/leading the nation to a self-contained competition for power among the social elite. The polarization and reification of ideology supports idiots like Cruz, Clinton et al and creates opportunities for populists and demagogues like Trump to exploit the inevitable dissatisfaction. Fox and MSNBC and the pathetic confrontational crap they carry on with is the epitome of what is wrong about two party polarization. (For some reason, the libertarian side, the angle I most identify with seems to have become the identity that attracts the conspiratorialists and extremists like your militia types who unfortunately seem more and more removed from reality despite their good and true intentions. Australia has them too and they really do not have a ducking clue how and why things work. They get an idea in their head and any info is twisted and crafted to suit their expectations regardless of reason or their knowledge of issues. Annoys the shut out of me because people like that are such easy prey for smooth talkers and crafty actors to take advantage of. Anyway, I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat here. I'm going home to raid the vege patch.
    2 points
  5. All I wanted of the sb box collection Couldn't get a good picture without flash and of course with flash the 3m is poppin like crazy on both shoes. Very glad to add these to the collection. Kim k socks as a bonus come shorts season.
    1 point
  6. Pizza ribs and alcohol have been my basic food groups for a while now. Gotta say I have yet to have :largeredcircle::pileofpoop: Truu. Good to hear. Same old same old more or less on this end. The 445 lives on to some extent over on insta. Stay coded :lock: Well, what I meant by that was his random thought is befitting of certain scenarios that arise in my day to day life. Typically @ work where I deal with other people my age or younger, who are currently enrolled in college. These people might be book smart, but lack common sense. Hell, half the time they don't even seem book smart. That's it.
    1 point
  7. Tesseract - Poopmanbob - El Mamerro - Dee - Suki - Deliss - Krayons (or however you spell it) - Pistol Those are the people I remember the hardest from this forum, sorry if I forgot anyone. I know there were many more than that that would post regularly here in the mid 00's.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00