Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/08/2016 in all sections

1. moved back to my home country travelled from north africa to russia and back down to Turkey overland dad died Mum died bought am apartment painted 500 plus pieces painted a couple of token trains. met several girls , dumped several girls tried to change careers and failed so was back into the old one met some oontzers painting partner killed himself or had a very dumb accident. got married Had two kids bought a second partly. sold second apartment for a fair ol' chunk of change bought two cars published 6 issues of a fairly shit graff zine went to a bunch or countries and stack of cities aged from 29 to 42 roughly. drank a lot of booze basically graduated from "wannabe" to "neverwas"
    5 points
  2. To be 100% honest with you, you're not in any shape or form ready to start painting trains. You're going to have alot of writers not even acknowledging your work and quite a few or going to be bummed you even painted the train especially depending on the kind of car. Read the sticky threads on here first, titled yard safety and keeping spots chill. You need to practice a hell of alot more. Trains are not little chill spots where you can just go and do whatever. If you want to make a name for your self and be respected as a writer, now is not the time for you to just go and hop on a freight because it seems like its the next cool thing. Even after years of bombing and painting walls, my first 10 freights I done I highly regret and hope the have been gone over already. You will know when and feel comfortable to do freights when the time comes. Your style and can control are not on that level yet. And if you go and ask this crew leader you speak of to go to the yard he is going to tell you something similar to what Im telling you and bottom line the answer is No, do not go and try to paint freights. And when the time comes that your pieces are looking dope and you want to do your first freight have a writer bring you, show you the ropes, and best ways in and out of the spot without being seen. Best of luck to ya, and just practice, practice, practice judging by your work you might be ready to do a freight in another 2 years. Dont take offense Im just being real with ya.
    2 points
  3. since joining which is think was circa 08 ish, graduated highschool Moved back to the homeland of Canada having grown up in Europe. went to university graduated with a business degree watched my family fall apart moved to a big city on my own painting took a back seat. battled depression/suicide entered a post graduate program told a girl i loved her broke a heart and had my heart broken still skate crazy to think looking back give or take 10 years that this site is still kicking and I'm still seeing names that i recognize from then.
    2 points
  4. The pieces are not so great, but I flicked this because the Harambe character. RIP cool to see people showing love for the gorilla killed in my city.
    1 point
  5. Also meant to mention that the whole bathroom deal is ridiculous. You're there to take a dump or whatever. You don't care who dumped before, you don't care who's dumping next, you don't care who's next to you doing it. Your mission is to get in and out as quick as possible because regardless of who else was/is there, they're likely a stinky motherfucker in a public restroom and you don't want to be in there any longer than you need to. When I was in Asia there are female restroom attendants, they just come in and mop the floor while you're in there pissing. No one cares, they're there to piss and get out. Some of the men's rooms might even be partly visible to someone who comes close enough, no one cares. If every bathroom in America was just one of those single occupant bathrooms it would negate all these stupid arguments but because there is a male or female symbol on the door people get bent out of shape. But.... then you're at the bar or a club or whatever, the line to the lady's room is too long and there's always that girl who's like "I don't give a fuck, I'll skip the line and use the men's room" and absolutely no one cares about this. People arguing over where they lay their shit at- stupid.
    1 point
  6. I used to love this site, my first time back in a while and I'm surprised I still know my password. always enjoyed the ch0 threads and how close knit it felt.regardless of age gender or where in the world people are. Gonna try to keep up with it.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00