Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/23/2016 in all sections

1. ^co-signed i closed one of these i will close them all and permaban you. as fist said, this is NOT the place to proselytize.
    2 points
  2. Which ever lets me in VIP. Haha
    2 points
  3. I felt like at some point me in time we were all a family and we were all connected. Team Destruction was one of my top things I was always down for. Team Sleep Problems was a great time. People that couldnt sleep and we were keeping each other awake knowing there was no cure for sleep. Any type of MS paint project (drawball, MySpace, draw what a member might look at) Tiny chat was dope. Was able to DJ and we created a song live. Any photoshop project, like dao and such. EGG, of coarse. Great times. I was locked out, thanks to Raven, we good now. OG status.
    2 points
  4. I've seen that design, it was part of Ash Hudson's new conart collection a couple years back. In all honesty, the only graffiti inspired clothing i would rock today is the old school Conart shirt with the conart looking like the krylon logo. I actually check the conart store website often to see if Ash will post new shirts but all I see is conart hats for now. this is the shirt im talking about: and biggie rocking one:
    1 point
  5. there is a commercial from some random drug company for some random drug and they use that tomorrow song.... you know, the one that goes: tommorow, tomorrow, i love ya, tomorrow. whenever that commercial/song comes on, i want to shoot my tv
    1 point
  6. @tranz4mation Oh yeah, lol....i forgot all about draw/post what a member looks like....that shit was hilarious! also, who made the thread about the glitter chains?....was that jugzer?
    1 point
  7. The city is starting to blossom again!
    1 point
  8. That crazy lady on tinychat in her bra and a cast for her broken arm
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00