Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/25/2016 in all sections

1. In all honesty there is a reason motherfuckers don't do productions on major highways and other high profile spots or even bomb them much these days. Back when I was a wee lad the highways were just crushed and going into CT you can still see some faded remnants of what it was like, but ya gotta think back in the 90s and even into the early 2000s, Not everyone had a fucking cellphone. There was a time a motherfucker had to pull over to a pay phone and stop their day to call the cops on you, or if you were a rich cunt you MAYBE had a car phone. These days you see some shit go down and you can yell at that cunt Siri to dial 911 for you. It's whack but is the real reason shit isn't like it used to be and sadly I was never around to take part in how it used to be.
    3 points
  2. I don't like wings, but these are always pretty official
    2 points
  3. More lurking. One can never lurk enough. All right, let's see what you all got...
    1 point
  4. That's amazing news brickos. Enjoy it all in good health, loving the flicks. I'm just sitting at the traino waiting to go to a meeting. Saturday nights are lonely. Stay up.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00