Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/07/2016 in Posts

1. Dear 12oz niggas, Holy fuck its been a minute. The good homie just inspired a long overdue return. Hope everybody good. Old and new. Miss my homie poz. Haven't scanned to see if that's already been covered. Surely it has. Life's wild, mang. Niggas can't ever seem to remember that shit. Guess that's part of the reason you fall off or don't. Me. Ahh shit. Just being vast. And vague. And workin n'lurkin. Do your boy a solid and point the finger to some cool shit I must have missed these last...fuck....idefk. Two years maybe. I know there's a last login but I'm on beers. And ain't nobody got time fo'dat. Cheerio my niggas. Life is straight. Peace. -Nasty Noesy
    4 points
  2. Haven't been on 12 oz in about 4 years I think. All of you losers are still here. Y'all the real mvp's
    3 points
  3. This will be lucky to get to two pages... It's like an Onnntz eulogy
    3 points
  4. I used to spend a lot of time on here. I remember one night taking a bunch of shrooms and some wild shit happening and amidst all the wild shit thinking about the 12 oz fam. I was pretty young back then so it reads awkwardly. But man what a time.
    1 point
  5. AyeBee never came through on the Jr bacon cheese challenge And he's actually who I mailed a Cali Burrito and Sourdough Jack to... Surprise! Never came through on shipping me stuff from Rhode Island. Dirt bag...
    1 point
  6. When we created the new sections, one of them should've been a HALL OF FAME section. I tried to move some epic threads into VIP to preserve them, but a lot happened around here before I first registered in like 2004
    1 point
  7. AHA i found it. http://forum.12ozprophet.com/index.php?threads/well-shit.71416/#post-2660731 still makes me laugh so damn hard, after so many reads and like, 14 years.
    1 point
  8. bobbibobobobbbobi (actually it was bobbobi27 or sumpin) was some lady who *i think* saw herself as some sort of infiltrator of graf culture i dunno what her motivation was, maybe she was trying to impress some cops? but if i remember correctly, she was all up in the biz makin friends an shit on here (as it is so easy for ladies to do) and eventually someone figured out she was linked to a sheriff's dept in oregon (or something along those lines) and maybe her personal info ended up being posted on ch0. then she went ballistic, like people were gonna show up at her house and kill her kids she made a lot of threats and went away. anyone can feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
    1 point
  9. i missed the thread about some member named bobbi or something like that...nobody really filled me in on it.... didnt someone do a how many junior bacon cheeseburgers from wendys can you eat? also, boat...didnt you mail someone del taco and in n out across the country?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00