Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/04/2015 in all sections

1. promo! http://absolutetrashmag.bigcartel.com/
    1 point
  2. I moved and havent had a chance to cook anything outside of beans. Dont get me wrong I love beans but.... Yeah. Black Garlic/Balsamic Country Style boneless pork ribs. Strawberry/Raspberry/Lemon grass salsa. Basil Coconut milk risotto. I used sushi rice instead of arborio and it seemed to work just fine. I think I nailed most of it but made the mistake of skimping on some fresh herbs for the pork. I had some cheap italian seasoning that I used... gave it an off taste. I should of just bought fresh sage... oh well.
    1 point
  3. some of these guys belong in a circus
    1 point
  4. my thoughts? i wouldn't pay for any app.
    1 point
  5. I wanted to travel the world since I was a kid and as an adult I started doing it I've been a lot of places and I will be moving away from the US, knowing full well hoiw many other great places there are. we're on a 5 year plan.. roughly whenever our dogs get old and die. the US is most definitely in decline, and frankly I don't expect it to improve for anyone except the richest among us.
    1 point
  6. Wow. You're a special kind of dumb, huh?
    1 point
  7. Yesterday i moved 5000lbs worth of furniture up 3 flights of stairs. Thats an easy day.
    1 point
  8. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00