Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/12/2015 in all sections

1. 5 Freeway Los Angeles by One Two, on Flickr Japan DE by One Two, on Flickr End The Fed by One Two, on Flickr
    2 points
  2. I'm still kicking myself in the ass BECAUSE OUT OF PURE LAZINESS AND NOTRETURNING A PHONE CALL, I didn't buy the house next to my parents, which sold for 9K. Yes, $9,000. Thousand. On a double plot of land. Damn NFL and degenerate gambling taking up all my time... Anyway, I am still going to buy a house, and rent that while I live here, then rinse and repeat
    1 point
  3. I recently moved into a 1700 square foot condo, and I love i. I even stay home dokrinking some nights instead of going out now (somewhat because of how many bars I'm still banned from from my wild, younger days, but also because I love it here so much). The owner who is a member of a worldwide, "club" is cool as shit, and half the people who live here either work for or are friendly with my girl's father, and I knew a lot of them beforehand, so shit is pretty cool. We've got a nice mix of strippers, various bar employees, etc. so a lot of people party late and don't complain about the noise. A Patriot lives here as well
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00