Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/07/2015 in all sections

1. Spotted this new Septic piece from a few days ago! Shits huge.
    2 points
  2. I have Lyme disease. the deer ticks came from white footed mice who are carriers. NOT ALL THE TIME WILL YOU GET THE BULLSEYE RASH. I did not have one. I started having trouble walking, I was limping everywhere and one morning i woke up and had an intense sharp pain in my knee that locked up so bad I needed to get a cane to help get around. Getting tested is the only way to know. it wasn't that expensive, this way if you know you can get antibiotics to take care of it. It will always be dormant in your system, but not nearly as bad. There's a great movie with Alec Baldwin called Lymelife. check it out. Stay safe out there everybody.
    1 point
  3. Why can't I get butter and bread at bars
    1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. There's no neg rep anymore on here : ] That was a great post of yours in a way - you got it figured out pretty good, in detail. I can tell you honestly that stopping is not really fun, but it really isn't as hard as everybody makes it out to be. Just do it. Staying sober feels like it's "work" at the beginning, but also you begin to feel pretty good about yourself rather quickly. Best of luck man!
    1 point
  6. nice updatin
    1 point
  7. Being automatically subscribed to newsletters when i order a single thing online. I unchecked the box in the checkout process yet you still spam my email anyways. Having to use my debit card to buy a single piece of fruit because i don't have any cash on me. Having to wake up early.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00