Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/07/2015 in Posts

1. Not a big fan of those bathroom attendants, like stop standing there pretending you don't see everyone peeing. You want a tip for that plus handing me a paper towel? Awkward, but must be strange for them too. And then there's always that one guy that's like yeah- that's right, I just took a shit and I'm not going to wash my hands. I know you saw that, but we're not going to acknowledge that.
    2 points
  2. Inj, was this basically you at the party? haha
    2 points
  3. Stolen from http://whatyouwrite.com
    1 point
  4. yeah. it's all bullshit his plagiarism made him even more famous than the book. kinda surprised his dumb ass book doesn't come with a disclaimer. especially knowing some people who have gone through some actual shit. so, not impressed. not even a little. i'd like to give him another root canal tho Joan gotcha. don't it hurtcha? anyway. reading this again (A Peace to End All Peace) so dense. so amazeballs.
    1 point
  5. Domino's thin crust usually gives me diarrhea the next morning, but worth it If I don't have to be anywhere. not eating pizza cause it may give you diarrhea is like not wanting to fall in love cause you *might possibly* get your heart broken. better to have loved pizza and have the squirts than to never have pizza at all. look at these babies from Pizza Delicious in New Orleans in the Bywater. very good, and will fill you up.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00