Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/05/2015 in all sections

1. AND YOU NIGGAS DON'T UNDERSTAND ENTERTAINMENT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUMP ON MTV AND TALK LIKE HOW I BE TALKIN ON HERE. SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY NIGGAS GETTING MONEY AND FLOURISHING AND FOR YOU OTHER NIGGAS. GO DUMP YOUR GRANDMAS ASHES IN YOUR FILTHY TOILET AND STICK UR DICK IN THE URN.
    5 points
  2. i quit one of my jobs today. fuck that place!!
    3 points
  3. GOOD LOOKS RAVEN!!! KILZ - THAT WAS ME AND SKIP AND JERALD FROM INAT I GOT SOME SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS AND SHIT IN THAT VEIN IF U INTERESTED
    3 points
  4. YO GOOD LOOKS YALL! EVEN THE NIGGAS HATING ON MY SHIT. THANKS! ITS ILL THAT NIGGAS WILL SEE YOUR WORK AND THINK THEY KNOW YOU AS A HUMAN BEING B. ITS WILD. I GREW UP IN THE BRONX I'M DOMINICAN. THAT'S WHO I AM. THIS NIGGA SAYING I'M AN OREO...HOW SWAY? DOMINICANS = AFRO LATINO YOU FUCKIN DICK BLOWER. A BLACK LATINO. YOU SOFT FUCKNIGGAS THAT LIVE IN A TOWN THATS COMPOSED OF 10,000 CAUCASOIDS AND THE COUPLE POOR MEXICANS THAT CLEAN UP AFTER YALL CALL EVERYONE A "BEANER". NO DOUBT! STAY IGNORANT. NEW YORK IS DIVERSE AND BEAUTIFUL AND I WAS EXPOSED TO MAD CULTURES EXCEPT "REGULAR ASS WHITE PEOPLE THAT EAT WONDER BREAD SANDWICHES" IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU A MALL DWELLING ZUMIEZ ASS NIGGA! LISTEN MAN. I'M ABOUT TO CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY. YOU CAN BURN UP ALL YOU WANT LITTLE HOMIE BUT HEY, I'MA BE AIGHT CUZ YOU DON'T GET TO WHERE IM AT WITHOUT MAD FRAIL QUIET IN REAL LIFE LOUD ONLINE NIGGAS SPEAKING THEY [iRRELEVANT] PIECE. ALSO I'M AT THE VIACOM OFFICE ON BROADWAY EVERYDAY PRETTY MUCH IN CASE YOU WANT YOUR FACE CUT PROFESSIONALLY. I BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE TO "SELL OUT". IF YOU DON'T GOT THE SAME MINDSET YOU NEVER HAD NO HARDSHIPS IN LIFE AND YOUR DADDY AND MOMMY CODDLED YOU AND SUPPORTED YOU THAT'S WHY THEY STILL DRIVE YOU TO YOUR MAGIC THE GATHERING TOURNEYS. SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK NIGGA. PEACE & BLESSINGS YA BOY AKA PAPI SHAMPOO AKA HUMAN DURAG I LOVE YALL THAT SUPPORT ME B FOR REAL I APPRECIATE THE FUCK OUT OF YALL!! STAY UP!!
    3 points
  5. Ignorant people that believe every viral news/food comparison/special feel good story/special racial hate story/everything on Social Media. People trying to get internet fame by "exposing" "truths." Like that dude that bashed Kraft cheese because when he took a flame to it and it wouldnt burn. Like ummm of course they arent going to make a flammable/highly combustible food product. I mean do some research. Ever heard of a Flash Point? BAH!!! Prices of chicken and beef. Why Meteorologists get paid good money to be wrong 95% of the time. Why fast food is far from fast these days and why is it so expensive for the quality... Reality television Television "News" Why someone who gets caught as a criminal is considered Thug yet someone who avoids capture by being smart isnt. I mean that never really made sense to me. Boasting about Jail time...I mean you sucked at what you did so much that even the dumbest of cops could find you out. No medal for you, no ribbon, no you dont even get a "thank you for participating" paper. Shame is what you get. People who are content with doing nothing in life. Not saying you have to go big, but back away from the computer and make something. The new bells and whistles on cars these days. People are lazy enough because of technology we dont need them to be lazy and driving 75mph. I mean the warning lights for if somebody is next to you is good right? But in the commercials the guy doesnt even check his mirrors! BAH! Egos. How there is more information at peoples fingers tips these days then there ever has been and yet society has never been more dumb. ...I gotta stop
    2 points
  6. That tinder screenshot is fucking hilarious too bad someone scribbled all over it
    1 point
  7. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00