Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/05/2014 in all sections

1. roxis are Roxicodone (immediate release oxycodone). they come in 15mg and 30mg doses. the 15s are green and the 30s are blue. i'm surprised this isn't common knowledge given that these are hands down the most popular opiate in my neck of the woods next to straight up H. there are smaller dosages (5mg etc), but they usually just referred to as 'oxycodone'. i think they are only available as a generic, hence the no 'roxi' when they are described. i live in San Francisco and in my hood, you cannot walk ten feet w/o someone muttering "roxis" at you. the hood i'm from is the Tenderloin and the micro-hood i'm in is called "pill hill". its always on the move when it comes to the real hustlers, but its always spilling out to the two/three blocks around me. Roxis are the closest thing still available in pharmacies now and 3x "blues" are 90mgs of immediate release oxycodone. 80mg Oxycontin used to be the pill amongst users, but nowadays the pill poppers are all after 30mg roxis. they know these are only way they'll ever get that Oxycontin high. 3x of these are just a tad stronger than an old OC80 with the time release removed. Here's a dosage chart for reference: The Activis generics are shown in the chart above, but there a number of other generics available. One must know what to look for or else you could be taking something stronger (or weaker i suppose) and that could lead to serious, potential life threatening issues. I can post other charts for other generics, but i feel like would go against the intentions of this thread. There is a fine line btwn reference and teaching people HOW to get high. Thats why i didn't post the exact intersection of where pill hill is located even though i'm sure people are savvy enough to figure it out. Moving on... this thread incredible! i've always thought it would be a bummer-thread so i've never checked it out til tonight. i really want to join in, but have 100+ pages to catch up on. i'm really curious about what posters have issues with what drugs/alcohol. i haven't had a drink in over a year personally, and i have issues w/other things now. i'm sure this post has made that painfully obvious... looking frwd to joining in. never in a million years did i think the oontz would be a place to turn to for help, but i feel MUCH more comfortable posting here versus any of those other lame addiction sites. folks here keep it real. those other sites are just too sugar coated and watered down.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00