• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/22/2014 in all sections

1. http://austin.craigslist.org/mis/4435687179.html
    1 point
  2. hello old friends, just stopping by, i will say, we dropped Sigma because the metal peeling continued despite it being something they were trying to address with that batch. if what BMC says is true and the manufacturer of Sabotaz (i won't name them, out of respect, i of course am well aware) makes Flame Blue, it will most likely have the exact same problem happening. that being said, sabotaz was for sure made in Greece, all sigma/sabotaz etc products were, if you know the company that is the parent, you can visit their website, and see Sabotaz listed there. Flame Blue advertises as being EU made, if made in Greece, i wouldn't bet on not peeling on metal. if made in Germany, perhaps it's better. "completely reworked formula".... beware of lines like this. because it's made in a new factory vs the chinese factory it was made in before, it is "a completely new formula". but if they're not laying out line for line HOW it's changed and how much more it cost them, and the cost is not higher, don't bet on it. this is coming from someone who manufactures sprays using an OEM factory and who smh's at brands (especially those made in china) making unproven claims about their "improvements". any improvements we put forward, will be tested and will cause a cost increase beforehand. any that don't, be wary of. hope you're all doing great. working a dayjob to not have to bleed OAL as i continue having more children (on #3 now, trying to insure hardcore graffiti writers in the future) and probably won't be able to check back here, just chiming in with my proverbial $0.02. take care everyone
    1 point
  3. As long as he is eating pizza and wearing a Slayer tshirt, the handjerbs are a lock.
    1 point
  4. wow, don't forget a description and your date of birth
    1 point
  5. thanks nicklesndimes! great pack
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00