Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/29/2014 in all sections

1. this was damn good, but you gotta like wes anderson
    1 point
  2. Here we are, a few more days of life had passed by. Ask where you find yourself. What have you experienced in the last few days? Do you wish there was something else you would have, or would not have done. For me, I stayed on my feet. I had some colloquial 'ups and downs' but today I find myself closer toward my goals than weeks ago. Pretty much every night I have a reflection phase. I go on walks where nobody will be. If you really let everything quiet down and isolate at night while walking (thats a nugget for you, thats me giving you a stack, try THAT exact amalgam during meditation, no cars wizzing by, no outside stimulus), it wont take long before you find something come up in your head. Take a few minutes to dissect the ins and outs of the emotion you find yourself on today, and WHY? Thats the key, the why. When I open my eyes each morning its an immediate rush. I have not been chosen yet. Pop out of bed. Get rollin, quicken your pace. Become cursorial (at least mentally). Pick up the pace, chose the right foods to fuel your fire (so key, but also nothing surprising here), and get rolling. If I lived on junk food I dont think I would be where I am today. Eat Clean like a Ninja. Chase down your goals. Jesus has rewarded prophets with money, when they said they wanted nothing. For those individuals, the money is not evil. If its obtained with just sowing, there is no need to fear damnation. Keep your individual light, your 'ness, burning bright. Make yourself proud. Dive into life, get wet homie. If I were you, id be using everything I had. Christian Castles
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00