Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/27/2013 in Posts

1. Heres one of the socket drawers. I guess there are a few rare things in this drawer alone. Socket for Vw bug flywheel etc.…odd sizes. Once I get everything squared away I might post a lil more in the tools thread in Duty Free.
    1 point
  2. Hows it going 12oz, I've been going around the forum for quite a few months checking things out and figured id sign up for an account. I just recently started stenciling with a friend of mine, we were a good team but now shes off her feat for a couple months due to surgery. So while shes off her feet I cant really get much done on my own in terms of large stencils etc etc. So I figured id stop by the forum and see if anyone in the SEATTLE are was up for some team mischief mwahaha. It's almost impossible for me to meet other street artists when im just out and about stenciling. I've got lots o' paints and plenty of creativity, I figure with another head to smash with we could pull off some cool stuff. I'm 16, but im not a pain in the ass (arguably), pretty laid back. Lets make some art! ;) ~Z3POID~
    1 point
  3. WTF...? This might even be worth a donation or two... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury KUNG FURY is an over-the-top action comedy written and directed by David Sandberg. The movie features: arcade-robots, dinosaurs, nazis, vikings, norse gods, mutants and a super kung fu-cop called Kung Fury, all wrapped up in an 80s style action packed adventure. :lol: During an unfortunate series of events a friend of Kung Fury is assassinated by the most dangerous kung fu master criminal of all time; Adolf Hitler, a.k.a Kung Führer. :confused: Kung Fury decides to travel back in time, to Nazi Germany, in order to kill Hitler and end the Nazi empire once and for all. Kung Fury is a visually spectacular action comedy that has it's foundation in 80s cop movies.
    1 point
  4. Digging in the crates, found another one to celebrate. R.I.P. To the King
    1 point
  5. WHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT GOOD LOOKS MANG.
    1 point
  6. I would tongue punch that fart box 4 real!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00