Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/19/2013 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. I finally reached a 100,000 E-SWAG POINTZ. Somebody neg me so I don't let it go to my head.
    2 points
  3. Seems like Red Bull is doing a bunch of cool shit the last few years. Saw this as a YouTube video and looked up pics. I think it's pretty cool some of you might too. ---- Red Bull Surfing Lights project What do you get when you combine a talented photographer, some Red Bull innovation, and two world class surfers in the middle of a desert? Some of the most incredible surfing photos without the use of Photoshop. Red Bull teamed up with photographer Marcelo Maragni to install lights on surfboards. When photographed at night with the use of strobes, photographic magic was created. Brazilian pro surfers Adriano de Souza and Pedro “Scooby” Viana were photographed at the Wadi Adventure in the United Arab Emirates for the Red Bull Surfing Lights project. http://es-us.especiales.yahoo.com/fotos/red-bull-surfing-lights-project-slideshow/pedro-scooby-vianna-gets-ready-for-the-wave-during-the-red-bull-surfing-lights-project-at-wadi-photo-1384215818265.html YouTube -- turn on subtitles and gets good around 3:30 Better shot of how the LED are set up Same guy does this with wake boarding too. Surf shots look cooler to me though. He also does this with break dancers… too damn hip hop for me tho.
    1 point
  4. Logo for UK Office of Govt Commerce's Tilt your head to the left and look again. Honesty in Government?
    1 point
  5. When I used to go to food fairs with the ice cream people would be begging me to swap shit too. CURRYWURST MY FAVOURITE FOOD:
    1 point
  6. and then he's like... yo im just gonna cut your fucking ear off dog..
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. DONE! Soundtrack: Rotting Out "The Wrong Way".....
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. Reconsidering... Body is a smash, pathetic xmas tree and paltry presents under it make my dick soft. Gentile moves.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00