Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/13/2013 in all sections

1. Not really a fair comparison though. The first few years of McD's can't compare to releasing a new dish in a chain that already has market penetration, brand awareness (not to mention that of Doritos as well) and outlets established nationwide as TB had when they released the Dorito shell.
    1 point
  2. free image hosting Hello. Professor DAOkins here. As you may know, I'm a well-known aphillyist who's written many best-selling books based on the science of 'sik K's' and aphillystic philosophy, such titles include: The Dogwhale Delusion; The Red Text-maker; The Greatest 'K' on Earth. A man once asked me ''what if you're wrong?'' about my views relating to fashion. I put it to him: if you were born in San Francisco in the 1970s, you'd be wearing pink tight Levis from the age of 20. If you were born in Shoreditch, London in the 1980s, you'd be wearing beige River Island skinny fit chinos in the present day. What if I'm wrong? What if you're wrong about the suitability of wearing tight pants? Some people believe in the Dogwhale even though there's no evidence to prove it. It's no different to believing in The Flying JNCO Monster or the Orbiting Cheesesteak.
    1 point
  3. I am digging the colors on that Jick.
    1 point
  4. False. Tpbm enjoys being able to go to graff spots and the beach in the same day
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00