Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/10/2013 in all sections

1. saw these in the supermarket a few days ago.. i made the "just ate a lemon" face you just made the "just ate a lemon" face just now didnt you?
    1 point
  2. Shut up injury, you never lived in Philly.
    1 point
  3. Cool story. I don't like chest tattoos on ladies. Its sort of like nipple rings. "Its like putting a bumper sticker on a Porsche." No thanks.
    1 point
  4. I'm pretty sure it's a diseased penis covered in spots, DAO.
    1 point
  5. Yeah I hear those Undefeated Jordan 4s are extremely rare and very expensive. Less than 100 made. If I were to have a pair of rare shoes like those in my possession, I wouldn't even wear them. It would just be more of an investment to sell at a later date.
    1 point
  6. Just clicked it's YOU who may be posting endless, stunningly beautiful, green-eyed-monster-inducing beach/graf flicks all up in my instagram. Contemplating whether to continue uni work or do some arts.
    1 point
  7. Also here are some good feeds I'm following: @mistertotem2 @wrecklords @youngjarus @bazookafilms77 @take5lovesyou @ninjagraffiti @bizarrebeyondbelief @suicidegirls @whoopsx2 @cbscrew @hashtagbluntgod @travmsk @asend_one @snapasauris_rex @constructivedestruction
    1 point
  8. what a crazy game ender that was. and phew. what a goddamn relief. ravens try to get it done however possible, even if it's by bad pass interference calls.
    1 point
  9. Everybody hold the fuck up. Whats wrong with the pages? First is last and so forth! Sorry aint been on here in a while and my old account fucked up. So im still in this blkbk passaround, sc msg me so I can give you my new address.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00