Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/07/2013 in all sections

1. Is anyone familiar with the term anti style? Trash style? Toy style? What makes something anti style? Why are people doing it? When did it start? Where did it start?
    1 point
  2. once you stop caring, start masturbating
    1 point
  3. I think there are plenty of cute faced fat chicks. I know every person has their standards and preferences but I would never just stick to one type of woman. I prefer thick, curvaceous women, but if a skinny hoe I find attractive wants to fuck then I'm down. Doesn't matter the race, if she's fine I'm down. I would cut my weight limit off at maybe 230....250 depending how drunk I am. Anything below that is fair game. This woman is a good example. I would guess her weight is about 230. DAO said she was fat but I think she's good to go! What are your guys' limits/standards?
    1 point
  4. So my bro in law calls me the other day and asks me if I would want some glass his work is about to trash. theyre a manufacturing company and make all kinds of things like cash registers, big metal things, basically all the crap you see everyday but never think about. So I get home from work the other night and see this glass all wrapped up and its heavy as crap. Come to find out its a bunch of sheets of some good tempered display case glass. Not sure what Im going to do with it yet but totally stoked to have it. Maybe make a coffee table or six. Was supposed to be for some pastry company, mine now, SCORE!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00