Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/03/2013 in Posts

1. I got one My girlfriend when I was 17 had really strict parents. Like they'd creep around corners and shit to listen in on conversation. Anyway, so one day we're upstairs and start hooking up and I think to myself "dude, there's no fucking way I'm getting my dick wet on a tuesday at 430 pm" So I suggest we go to starbucks just to get out of the house. I get this dank ass vanilla bean frappacino. I'm driving us back to her crib just slurping the fuck outta this frappe and she starts rubbing my thighs n shit. We pull over to this parking lot by some tennis courts ( she stays in a pretty well-off part of town) And i proceed to get the sloppiest, most satisfying head to this day. I tell her I'm about to jizz and she stops, tells me to finish myself, then leave the car to go take a piss. So i shamefully choke my monster into whats left of my now vanilla jizz frappacino. We pull back up to her crib and I'm walking to the front door when this ingorant bitch says she forgot her phone in my car. I give her my keys and go inside. So i'm sitting on the couch watching tv and this bitch comes inside with an empty cup. The cup that frappacino was in. I ask what she did with it. That bitch drank it. I never told her but holy shit I nearly bit a hole through my lip trying not to laugh
    2 points
  2. some of my friends on my facebook and instagram need to learn this lesson man! man up... THE WORST IS WHEN THEY TAKE ONES OF THEM SLEEPING. WTF MAN. WHO TAKES A PICTURE OF THEMSELF PRETENDIN TO SLEEP FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOCIAL NETWORKING' MALE OR FEMALE?! UNLESS U SOME A SMALL TIME ACTOR WHO IS APPLYING FOR THE ROLE OF DEAD BODY IN CSI OR SOMETHING THIS SHIT IS UNCALLED FOR. too desperate. makes me sick.
    2 points
  3. Jesus fucking Christo, I was under the impression that it was mandatory to have shitball laptopmusic or awful rapsong bullshit as a graffiti video soundtrack. Thank you for posting that. My vote goes with this clip, but that Swiss video was pretty fucking clever and ballsy, as well.
    2 points
  4. Just made a kissy noise over the phone. God I feel fuckin lame.
    1 point
  5. Metallic spraypaint won't conduct electricity but you can figure something else out. http://www.bareconductive.com/products http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/international/2013/05/22/ctw-blueprint-bare-conductive-paint.cnn.html Pretty cool.
    1 point
  6. DAO. I want to know how he lives. Ha.
    1 point
  7. hey ya'll "Some body armors are made to be stab (edged blade and/or spike) resistant, and other body armor that is made to be bullet proof. If a vest features stab protection, it is not necessarily bullet proof. Equally, a bullet proof vest may offer no protection to bladed weapons. Also, a vest which is bullet and edged blade resistant may offer no protection to spike threats (i.e. screwdrivers, knitting needles, syringes etc.)" http://www.safeguardclothing.com/articles/difference-between-a-stab-and-bullet-proof-vest/
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00