Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/27/2013 in Posts

1. I always liked to see Sofles bombing around the traps. Or rock up to a spot and there's a new DTS lineup. This just kinda takes away that excitement though. I appreciate the video work more than the wall in this. Agree with Boats though, I like the first video more. If I want to watch graffiti videos, this is what I want to see - Mike DFM
    2 points
  2. THE NEW FLICKR SETUP SUCKS. THATS IT FOR NOW!
    1 point
  3. I wasnt aware i needed to explain anything. This really is like an ad for ironlak, which is chinese shit in a can and unless its free and youre painting a legal wall its useless. This isnt graffiti, this is "graffiti art" and I think thats not only boring but not even close to a graffiti video. I dont even know why i started posting again. I guess if you know, then you know. This shit is not graffiti.
    1 point
  4. FUCK IT. IT'S COLD AS FUCK AND I AIN'T TURNIN THE HEAT ON. GONNA NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP ME WARM
    1 point
  5. That shit was filmed and edited pretty bad ass. But to call a legal wall sesh the "graffit video of the year" is ridiculous to me. Apples and oranges. Not for nothin, but personally this is still more my speed for "Graff video of the year":
    1 point
  6. I see what you did there, good form. In my case it is more of a grumpy old man who likes his soup a certain way ... Plus it was from my generation ... And I don't know if it's possible for anyone over 35 to qualify as a 'hipster' since this hipster shit only started a few years ago.
    1 point
  7. not illegal sponsored paint high tech filming kind an ad rather than a graff video like the can spraying the white keylines around the pieces
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00