Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/14/2013 in Posts

1. Smash right on the plane just to have the story to share. Like I'm above putting my dick, in condom, into some old hag? I'm not gonna kiss, or romance her. I'm gonna fuck her on a plane, then laugh about it later. Making memories!
    2 points
  2. Meek Mill wrap like it's the night before Christmas.
    1 point
  3. Russell hoodie. LL Bean t-shirt. Levi jeans. and a banana cognac bitch
    1 point
  4. highland park is garbage as far as living goes, but if you're tryin to paint... there's gold in them there hills... Hamtramck is awesome as far as living goes, good people, good bars, good food, good weed... but if you're trying to paint, it's garbage, a dumpster tag had my boy held up for a couple few weeks... and it's the only place in detroit with a decent police response time. American jewelry and loan is westside... not the gnarly west side though, i feel like they stage 100% of the bullshit they have on that show. I did see Les leaving that spot once, i pointed and thumbs up'ed him, he smiled and waved. As an eastsider myself, i've come to notice that the east side, despite looking much much more gully is less populated than the west side. Just like any other city, the more populated the area the more crime, but with the east side, the crime to population ratio is all screwy, less people with the same amount of buck shit going on. hope that clears things up for ya.
    1 point
  5. I'm debating going to a AA meeting but I don't think I can do it sober.
    1 point
  6. That plane (especially the seats) probably smell 1000x worse than that dried up hoo-hah
    1 point
  7. Trash. I can smell that puss stank from here
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00