Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/08/2013 in all sections

1. When some faggot posts the same image in every thread for years on end.
    1 point
  2. And I dont remember what she said to be honest. She liked it tho.
    1 point
  3. She knew I was gonna piss in her. She didnt want me to piss in her while on her bed so we went in the shower. It took a minute tho cause I had to go in her while hard and then relax and let it get soft while still inside of her so I could piss.
    1 point
  4. Yeah. We did it in the shower. Hands down she was the most down chick ive ever dated. I used to choke her until tje vlood vessels around her eyes would explode and she would have to lie to coworkers and familt about it. Good girl.
    1 point
  5. Walter Sobchak: I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death... The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fucking Jewish, man. Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talkin' about? The Dude: Man, you're fucking Polish Catholic... Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude! The Dude: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... Walter Sobchak: And you know this! The Dude: Yeah, and five fucking years ago you were divorced. Walter Sobchak: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish? The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fucking dog. Going to her fucking synagogue. You're living in the fucking past. Walter Sobchak: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax... [shouting] Walter Sobchak: You're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!
    1 point
  6. I havent been on here for a couple weeks. What happened to MC?
    1 point
  7. Round number four on my back piece, done by marius meyer in oslo, norway.
    1 point
  8. this is very good way to share your live experience with others. If you little study on it then you can find the interest in it.
    1 point
  9. car ride no paper just phone I.R.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00