Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/29/2013 in all sections

1. buy some adult diapers for her as a funny birthday gift to emphasize on the age difference
    3 points
  2. There will be no fist banging, despite two kids that snatch is decently tight. The roleplay was nothing like that sadly... basically one time she got me to act like I was an electrician making a house call...I barely had to do anything to dress the part but I sold it like Broadway. In return I got her to do Velma from Scooby Doo for me....not only did she pull it off perfectly but she was really cool about the execution. She told me what day and when she was coming over, so I was chilling at the casa waiting...and I get a phone call from her. She said something along the lines of ''Hello, this is Velma from the whatever whatever paranormal activity service, weve heard there has been some strange things going on in your neighborhood and ill be conducting an interview if that's alright with you?'' So she rolls in dressed in a red skirt, nerd shoes & glasses, orange sweater and man did I fuck her into tomorrow. @ Cool_Hand, ill see what I can do. I had a great picture of them she sent me but lost it on my previous phone. Ill ask her to send me a picture in the coming week. She's got tig ole bitties.
    2 points
  3. Never long term. Recently I was with a broad 12 years my senior, two kids. I live in far too remote/small community to let that shit get out though, so I had to kill the idea. The ex-husband still lives in town as well. I hate kids also, at the moment anyway. Coming around to the idea, but I could never be 'daddy' to some other blokes offspring. I have only been with two older women, and both of them fucked like they were just back from war.
    1 point
  4. post tits? unfair to ask? had to ask anyway.
    1 point
  5. Hard truth: people aren't supposed to live/support a family on minimum wage.
    1 point
  6. Please elaborate on the role play and raping? Was it like this: Were you abused?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00