Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/02/2013 in all sections

1. 1)Find cope2 2)point at him 3)?????? 4) profit
    2 points
  2. this particular piece of shit piggy has been in trouble before for excessive force. heres his ltns. info Lieutenant Scott Swain Desk: (310) 349-2835 Cell: (310) 345-2348 email: kswain@cityofhawthorne.org and heres a little more about that "public servant" http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/02/prweb1946004.htm
    2 points
  3. lets keep the party going !
    1 point
  4. seeing as I do sweet fuck all at work, i usually end up just killing time on the note pad. its like being back at school all over again ha. any crits, tips or tits?
    1 point
  5. Fucking, this^^. Fuck pigs, and fuck a general public that defends these cowards that hide behind the premise of "To serve and protect" and a badge. Cops are here to do neither anymore. As said earlier, they're only here to police us. Fuck that, I'll stay being an outlaw. And to those that say "we give them a certain power, it's a tough job, yada yada yada", that's bullshit. We gave them a certain power years and years ago, and all they've done is expand it to the point of stepping on civilians throats with their repeated use of excessive force with no recourse. Don't believe that it's changed THAT much, watch an episode of COPS from the late 80's and see how different cops act in similar situations to what we see in the news all the time now.
    1 point
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WD2Dhnu3tP0 why we love russia!
    1 point
  7. DSD666 is gonna be out in Brooklyn. Should hook up with him. Totally not severely depressed anymore and now strapped with a heater so your safety is assured, seeing as you will be taking a tour of the shittiest parts of NYC. You may get blasted..., but you could also get blasted in detroit.
    1 point
  8. So let me break this down. You opened by saying you're depressed, suicidal, and own a gun. Then you're like "hey guiz, lets meet up." I appreciate your honesty and all, but if anyone lets you into their home they are fucking stupid or more scary/crazy than you. Also, don't go into sales. Not your strong point. Just saying.
    1 point
  9. 1. Piss anywhere you want. 2. Drink anywhere you want. 3. Manhattan is full of heebs & homos, they're usually both. 4. Graff shops, always. 5. Tag "SIK" on the Bowery/Houston Wall. 6. Go into a bodega, ask if they happen to have 'dis'dick. 7. Famous Original King Rays Papaya on a Stick Pushcart, clockin from a corner while you're eating a k'nish.
    1 point
  10. >> How most people plan their trips << >> How DSD666 plans his trips <<
    1 point
  11. hmm, i have been a vegetarian for 20 years and vegan for 1, but i see your point, because many people are in fact living that delusion. but. not all of us are. i'm sickened regularly by the misuse of police force, on people and animals. the stories never stop it's a damn shame too, the most citizen activism i've seen in my life wasn't to fight the patriot act, or stop the invasion of a sovereign nation, or bringing equality and equitability to this country instead, people went nuts when the govt tried to reign in health-care -for-profit and gun control the american people really ruin america for me. i was hearted to see this though: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323873904578574021398316786.html [the possible establishment of a citizen review board for NYC cops]
    1 point
  12. bump this thread less talk more flick's b. that done and rivs rules!!!!bump those tulip flowers and the fence fill, sends a positive and evil message. found this moe in the bay area.
    1 point
  13. Yep. Same shitty writing, but I'll watch the shit out of this show.
    1 point
  14. All cops carry pepper spray, pepper spray fucks dogs up. Improper escalation of force. That doughball has probably been praying for an excuse to shoot something since the first day on the job.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00