Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/16/2013 in all sections

1. Wear a Slayer t-shirt....., just in case.
    2 points
  2. Just wanted to share some positive updates. Lost track, but it's been about 2 weeks since I've had a drop of booze. I've been too busy to even drink, distractions and diversions are totally key. I want to thank POZ for all the support, and for telling me to get out there and skateboard that day. I actually landed a job by leaving the house that day, and have been skating hard twice a week. I've been seeing bars on my way home filled with drunken jocks and obnoxious behavior, that is definitely a turn off, and has been a deterrent. Last night friend had someone over, and was like "hang out, grab a beer!" I was like nah I'm cool, I haven't been drinking. reaction was positive. Other night I saw that there was beer stocked in the fridge, and almost took one, before I stopped and thought about it. Snapped myself out of it, and was cool for the rest of the night. But every once in a while I get the sudden intense craving out of nowhere to want a drink. Happened twice or 3 times today. That part sucks. There's been a lot going on, I've got to find a new place to live, with no free time from work, death in the family, job stress, etc. etc. But I've been handling it well I think. If I were drinking, I guarantee I would not have the same optimism, or patience to deal as I do now. Was also wondering if any of you males have noticed more hair loss with increased use of cigarettes and alcohol? I know stress and genetics play a part, but vices also speed up the aging process. Just curious as to your personal experience. stay up nurga maynes^
    2 points
  3. um what about gaping assholes
    1 point
  4. Nah, I keeps it in my pants TPBM Thinks females should just come out and say what they mean and stop all this bullshit hinting.
    1 point
  5. That girl looks like a straight coal burner. White folks need not apply.
    1 point
  6. The shots haven't stopped since 1960 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17sX3z0SMYg His misery sustains me.
    1 point
  7. Bitches around here are mad stuck up and think they're privileged. If you're lucky you'll get a kind gesture at most, buy you a drink or something. She seems of the looser variety so if you pick your words right you might be able to get it wet. Gotta double dome for those kinds of bitches though, kill count over 100.
    1 point
  8. fuck it, time to drink
    1 point
  9. this is on the list of movies i don't give a fuck about including iron man and great gatsby. great gatsby, really? how you gonna make a movie about a book that nothing happens in?
    1 point
  10. I like 'em all shapes and sizes, but there's nothing like a cool thick girl. Busty in all the right places is preferred. They tend to give awesome head too from my experience. Joining the chub club.
    1 point
  11. just post the link to the top whatever the fuck places to see in the world and be done with it. fuck coming to ch.0 and seeing the same bullshit i see from dumb broads on my chicks fb page. nonsense.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Re: fist666 for mod? :lol: :lol: oh also i literally cannot sign in on anything o0ther than my old laptop and i came back by chance because i had to ddust it off for something. so if all that shit gets fixed i could potential be a ~"contributing active member"~
    1 point
  14. what will make this a true 12oz story is if she thanks you for the wallet, leaves and nothing else happens, then you can come back and we can all dissect the angles or what could have happened in this truly epic saga
    1 point
  15. people who try passing off paintings like that for millions need to get their hands smashed for real.. then they can do the same paintings by holding the brush in their teeth like those other amazing people
    1 point
  16. $43.8 million painting http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/million_for_this_1UU8ue4EhpQE75xkWCAFQO faggot didnt even use frog tape! look at that bleed!!!! more like
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00