Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/27/2013 in all sections

1. onnod, that second one witht he two skateboarders looks AWESOME! Looks like a pencil sketch Bored at home just wanted to post something for talking.
    2 points
  2. True. How does it take such beautiful shape, fades and color without a few bubbles being blown? TPBM seriously contemplates Mass Graffs ass bleaching boutique and its annual net worth..And its profit sharing as a 'chain outlet".
    2 points
  3. Lush does anything for attention except illegal graffiti. pussy.
    2 points
  4. lawyers are like vodka. pay for the best and you dont wake up the next morning feeling like you got fucked. -sW
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. Word solid post, first time i've ever been benched! Thanks for the share man
    1 point
  7. Went with the wife for our honeymoon, all inclusive resort status. Did teh Jeep expedition, it was fuckin dope. Did snorkeling, it was also dope. Cops are everywhere, looking for tourists that try to nab up tumbleweeds, but I saw several hand-to-hands when I was there, I was thinkin about getting into some of it but never did. The blow will kill Americans if you do gators down there like you do up here. Land bridge collapsed in 2005, but is still a really cool site. Bring your own water on any expedition. Drink a lot of liquor. and DO NOT EAT UNDERCOOKED FOOD! Medium is not fuckin cool in Aruba, well done every time...
    1 point
  8. Uploaded with ImageShack.us http://www.facebook.com/pages/DYSTUR/105920988031
    1 point
  9. Thanks you everyone for helpin out here. It's so fuckin frusterating. This is a last resort. I wouldn't be doing it if I had any luck looking...I'd even take a job at a cold stone or a fuckin burger king at this point. But their not even hiring. I'm basically going hungry and shit...which wouldn't be a problem racking food, but I'm not going back to jail. How the fuck do they expect you to just be completely broke for months. Just another example of how fucked our system is I guess. I'll keep yall posted in case any of u have to go thru this bullshit in the future. This doesn't mean I'm gonna stop looking, I just got so frustrated today I almost snapped at some bitch in a fed ex store...so I decided fuck it, I'll try to get unemployment.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00