• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/16/2013 in all sections

1. 1990s Memphis rap ripped from a cassette. Juicy J before Juicy J
    2 points
  2. Helllo again from California... The past few months have been quite a romp around the country! No pictures today, but tomorrow I will upload some good stuff. I believe I was in Memphis when I last spoke to yall. I took the long way up to Jackson, Wyoming in an old beat up Datsun and barely made it. Most nights ended by meticulously unloading the wagon, piling it up on top, and bedding down in the back. Often this was in what felt to be the center of Nowhere, Kansas, drinking Tennessee moonshine and glazing at the stars. I spent a few weeks in Jackson, doing a gig for a "Crossfit" g
    2 points
  3. An overdose from cough syrup? Fucking lightweight.
    1 point
  4. holden callin out the phonies.
    1 point
  5. my main mang, lil' ruinr. mostly stole, and possible repeats.
    1 point
  6. That was the kinda bitch I leave for massgraff, I aint into bitches with big nasty floppy tits down in their armpits, think about that bitches BO she was licking off her titty, that shit be gross.
    1 point
  7. “If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and true enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway… You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway.”
    1 point
  8. forget about being embarrassed for a second & just tell us what the dish regarding the ye olde recipe was
    1 point
  9. and let no man deceive you for they will try to deceive you
    1 point
  10. People need to learn the difference between; Tribute, inspiration & biting...
    1 point
  11. smash page if you ain't gay. Dude vomited from girl sucking her own titty??? This is the type a nigga that wraps his mouth on the outside of the bottle when he has a beer.
    1 point
  12. Remember when you made that fake screen name and got the neggatron armada? Then you cried about it. That was the lulz. Business is Business. Learn how to separate that shit from your personal emotions and prosper. You should offer this fellow a raise and a job, set things right with your new tenant, you might even make a friend up there. Or make a new screen name PronSaladRvngMSTER
    1 point
  13. http://youtu.be/6esCPKgVV_A Dutch Bananas 2013
    1 point
  14. second he tried to take your shit you shoulda hit em with the pocket sand.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00