Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/08/2013 in all sections

1. I've been a fan of beksinski for years. A few were straight out bites really kinda lame. But I once read an article where the guitarist from Radiohead said they haven't released any new rock albums because The Pixies stopped making music. In other words he had nothing to influence him the same way he was inspired by some Pixies songs. Any way I think there is a difference between talent and creativity here. Dude is clearly talented enough to put stuff together and maybe draw a little, but not creative enough to come up with original content and his own ideas. Most of the works here are more chomps then variations. Take it from the champs, graffiti is for chumps.
    1 point
  2. stifle yourself edith, i'm supposed to be incognitus.
    1 point
  3. nice, juice. you can always tell a decent job when they have some sort of celebration for one's leaving. counting the days til cancun
    1 point
  4. not all in ct but due for a post
    1 point
  5. Forreal. That club era in NYC is as much of a part of NY as any of the graffiti. That Limelight documentary was DOPE. So much old great footage.
    1 point
  6. Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................ Hennessy Youngman interview with Huffington Post; he shouts out Mero on second question... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/23/huffpost-arts-interviews-_n_1223839.html
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00