Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/03/2013 in Posts

1. Safe people I really need some help with the letter T. Can some of you show me your style T. Safe
    2 points
  2. Aliens instructed Noah.. don't waste your life force.
    1 point
  3. Not much but since Metal Heads is picking up I threw together what I have at the moment... A lot were taken while doing a spot where you can only get so far away from the line hence the blurriness/cutoff flicks. Anyway, here you go.
    1 point
  4. Hope everyone's doing good, first week done. My sleep schedule is all fucked but otherwise everything is good.
    1 point
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGOEWDYxAas suicidal tendencies s/t
    1 point
  6. Anybody have the following f0nt families? _SENTINEL_ _IDLEWILD_ _LANDMARK_ _FORZA_ _IDEAL_SANS_ I may be able to oblige with something as nice. cheers
    1 point
  7. DONE! Soundtrack: White Lung “Sorry”…..
    1 point
  8. Re: How do you deal with creative blocks? You should go ask a cop for some ideas. Cops love ideas.
    1 point
  9. Re: How do you deal with creative blocks? fuck all that weed bullshit. you gotta learn how to let your mind run wild on its own. i just close my eyes and focus on the imagery in my mind and let it unfold infront of me on its own without letting my thoughts interfere. usually you'll have some pretty crazy shit pop up in your head. as far as with letters, i like to look at random objects in the world for inspiration and then apply it to said format.. look up random shit on the internet, like caligraphy, different types of animals, architechture rock formtions etc. etc. whatever the fuck it is. just take a random image and find a way to let it into your work.
    1 point
  10. Follow the arrows
    1 point
  11. Re: How do you deal with creative blocks? http://youtu.be/0eoLOCIqiR0
    1 point
  12. Throwing a few random shots in there as well..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00