Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/27/2013 in Posts

1. They need to take all that dumb shit off.
    2 points
  2. after all of the static graff... i've been obcessed with capturing motion recently
    2 points
  3. break a bitch's nail and watch me start flingin tables
    1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. i torrented the full video.. if anybody has any suggestions as to where i can host it (it's over a 1gb) lemme know and i will do so. she says in the beginning she is part of the miss teen usa thing but they don't clarify which one. it's totally her. my favorite part is when the dude is fucking her, tries to slip a finger in her ass and she immediately yanks it out.
    1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. and I'm sure I'm pretty unoriginal but I really like the movement in the scud comics from years back
    1 point
  8. And that^ is the fucking truth.
    1 point
  9. ItsStevieWonder is PURE genius........
    1 point
  10. boohead's tumblr. http://smallf0x.tumblr.com/
    1 point
  11. It's all about the collective experience doood. Seriously though, I just see it as a new niche in consumerism. You can spot the people that go to these events a mile away. I was going to list all the common characteristics, but it's basically these people... I would honestly rather work a 40 hour week than go to one of those festivals
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Congrats Public Enemy and Schnitzel! Here is some bad photographs of these wood figures I was making a while back. I shoulda took better pitcutes before I gave some away...or they broke.
    1 point
  14. I think it might be confusing just because the activity in this thread isnt what it use to be. I remember when this thread had a lot more contributions it was really clear what this thread was for. Members photos and helpful critiques. This thread old doh. It's original intention has not been said in awhile I think. Its not a big deal but I am glad Chupracabra noted that. The thread should stay on its original path. Iz better that way. Also Chupracabra those photos of them trees! Goot goot. Looks real crisp!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00