Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/17/2013 in Posts

1. rekey by johnston1968, on Flickr celf by johnston1968, on Flickr naceo mrl by johnston1968, on Flickr mber cheech wizard by johnston1968, on Flickr seaz gvsr by johnston1968, on Flickr zink by http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8526/8483548707_d7a6f75a72_b.jpg' alt='8483548707_d7a6f75a72_b.jpg'> sigh734 by johnston1968, on worm nw by johnston1968, on FlickrFlickr//farm9.staticflickr.com/8103/8484640270_c25efd71e1_b.jpg[/img] value3 by johnston1968, on Flickrjohnston1968, on Flickr aves3 by johnston1968, on Flickr necs2 by johnston1968, on Flickr jzoe noer by johnston1968, on Flickr chisme gnrr by johnston1968, on Flickr ewok hm by johnston1968, on Flickr
    1 point
  2. Thousands of years ago-- Before time existed There was much defecation.
    1 point
  3. finally got issue 3 out and about only two months late Next issue going to do it in korea for cheap! hopefully that means we can get it a bit coloured!
    1 point
  4. I think survival skills need to be added to that list also- +75 AT LEAST fuck it me= according to the said demoographics up there. white female straight CIS US nonreligious (us) toggle poor/homeless disfiguered/overweight/ Able bodied YET deaf none/other short. but ima death cheater and have seen the other side and been through a world of unfortunates survived. would still live my life a million times over because i think its fantastic.
    1 point
  5. Lately I've seen a lot of my friends with multiple years in the program quote walk away and start drinking and smoking weed etc. My ex- girlfriend who's family helped me get into recovery relapsed with 8 years and is out there going to bars etc.. It's weird but I used to see these people as strong role models for me when they were clean, but now that they are using half of them are completely crazy and played out. Recently I had to pick up the white keytag with two and a half years clean due to a reservation I didn't even know I had. I'm dealing with an unsuportive family that sells drugs and even though my girlfriend is supportive lately she has been on the wrong path and using harder drugs. I had been lying about my use since December but now after I've gotten honest I feel like a big monkey has been lifted from my back. I try to pray to stay sane, but I guess now I'm going to have to write about some serious reservations and deal with some serious issues.
    1 point
  6. While I am posting I might as well show everyone what I have been doing when I am not online. This I made for a auction that the money went to my kids school. Each of the kids painted the panels.
    1 point
  7. I havent posted here in a long time. Some cool posts as of late. I havent been out as much as I would have liked..but here are some recenter ones. Enjoy. More here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/t-rexxx/
    1 point
  8. i heard that nigga uses ammonia and bleach, IDK
    1 point
  9. Like these! Grumpy cat by the way. What film was used? Colour is very nice indeed.
    1 point
  10. Still sober. Nothing else to report...maybe that's good.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00