Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/08/2013 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. I had originally typed out a well thought out intelligent articulated response only to choose not to give you the privilege of getting a piece of my mind. Instead i say to you this… Cool story bro.
    2 points
  3. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA Yep, just like the cops who shot those two women. Just breaking a couple eggs for an omelette of their own. Shit happens. I dunno, as per usual I'm not really going to find any support for my opinions, but this guy only has 75 percent support from me...
    2 points
  4. Some mexican family threw it out of the car in front of my house earlier today and it came running up a friend of mine who was outside smoking so of course she brought it in instead of throwing it back at the mexican family and yelling keep your fucking rat like she should have. So now this thing is residing inside my house, and I'm not sure what to do with it so I am eliciting your help 12oz. I'm hoping to get my friends girlfriend who brought the dog inside to keep it so I can laugh at him having to deal with the dog. I went to the store and got it some food and some treats cause I'm at least that nice of a guy. I also am really hoping the people have a change of heart and come knock on my door so I can illustrate to them some of the finer techniques of how to properly utilize a baseball bat in a fight. I'm open to all other suggestions and will most likely follow one of your suggestions with photos.
    1 point
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38NPsrBBV1Q Showbiz & AG - Next Level Tucka Da Huntaman - Watch Ya Back Group Home -Supa Star
    1 point
  6. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA So I'm fairly disappointed in this guy. I figured he would have taken out a bunch of them by now and we'd be watching the kill count meters on cnn rising by the minute until finally the police are forced to call in some ex military baddass and his squad of crack agents to take care of this guy with a mini nuke or something. I'm at least hoping he is hiding out doing his thing and laughing cause he got a bunch of cops shook wetting the bed at night.
    1 point
  7. she probably has really weird messed up eyes but smash.
    1 point
  8. Don't forget to wear extra socks and shirts when you go in and a pair of plain sneakers
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. I know you can link it to your facebook...but unless your contacts are all the same kind of contacts..and you dont have your privacy settings on point, EVERYONE can see your activity on IG. for instance "medicine cabinet "liked" SMXXL's photo" "smxxl left a comment on MC photo'_______________' " i dont link anything to my face book a few fellow oontzers, thats about it. no PM and the only way to message people are to whore out an app... for instance "KIK" or whatever else. also...something else i dont do...but see it often. you can comment back and forth on pics..and those you have as contacts can see it all. like twitter..you must @ a person if you want them to see a comment , unless you are commenting in THEIR feed. ive had it a year and a half about. public accounts call for some spamming, especially the more followers you acquire. I turned mine to private and found out just how many lurkers there really are out there. plus I live in a paranoid ass city. I have mostly graff n dance pics...no nudes (or even semi). you can make it how you want it. same as twitter or FB...you dont want cross contamination of certain people. (i would hope)
    1 point
  11. i always eat those white things on the pizza. these right here.
    1 point
  12. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA this is the story that just keeps on giving because you can pretty much guarantee that cops are gonna be shot, until an ex cop gets shot
    1 point
  13. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA Yeaaah, I'm going to go ahead and say cop or no cop, if they went on a calculated killing spree/mission of paedophiles - I think the Oontz would support the initiative.
    1 point
  14. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA 1. Oops. I misread the cliffnotes then. I thought it was a separate shooting. 2. Agreed. I'm sure plenty of people on here would love to make an argument that she deserves it, but thats fucking dumb. 3. Agreed. That seems ridiculous to me. To Boats: Yeah, he didnt kill the old guy, but tying him up and just leaving him at a marina definitely could kill someone of that age for a variety of medical reasons. Pneumonia, heart attack, couldn't take medications, couldn't take insulin for blood sugar, etc, etc, etc. He may not have died, but it's still a bitch move. I guess it just makes me laugh that innocent people die here and some people act like it's no big deal because he killed some cops too. But if someone posted a story about a cop who killed 13 pedophiliac serial killers in one giant gun battle and accidentally killed one innocent person in the crossfire, we'd have a 30 page thread with all the same people talking about how every single cop is the worst person to ever walk the earth.
    1 point
  15. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA They aren't gonna 'catch' him The only way this end is with vigilante dead I bet they "discover him dead" even.. "apparently he committed suicide"..
    1 point
  16. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA But seriously, to not just post in negroid intranets speak, did all of you people cheering this dude on miss the part where he killed two innocent people in a truck that happened to look like the truck of some other officer? Or that part where he killed one of the cops daughters just for being the daughter of a cop? Or that part where he tied up an 80 year old man and left him there?
    1 point
  17. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA Think about it... he's out there somewhere... right now
    1 point
  18. if all of these are "bites" then i have a feeling that the majority of you are "biters" yourselves. you guys gotta learn the difference between BITING as in BLATANTLY STEALING SHIT and being inspired by someone or having a similar style that stems from having a generic or regional style that they are pulling from (i.e. west coast or old school funk etc.). some of these things are more regional influences that overlap and not straight biting. you fools arenot gonna come up with alot of original content nowadays, its all already been done. someone, somewhere has had your idea at some point. you're all fucked.
    1 point
  19. Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA finally, a killing spree i can be happy about
    1 point
  20. of cowboy boots, faggot frills on low leather Lacoste, prison slippers and moon boots? yeah i like them i'm just not sure about the colours they don't match my 5 panel or my hawaiin shirt and mustard chinos.
    1 point
  21. Bloom. MCT. Real PHILLY shit.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. dear 12oz, i fell off the oontz hard. low morale on here got me bummed out and i needed a break. cG p.s. plus ive been working a lot too
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00