Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/02/2013 in all sections

1. So i'm going to be busy with school the next couple of days so here is my entry! from a car (on) water fire nightlife music/entertainment food infrastructure green animal that's it!!!!! i missed a couple but oh well! I hope i'm not the only one to post up!
    2 points
  2. Boring friday, so i had to do something:
    2 points
  3. Motherfuckers fuckin up my workday with giant pussy shots in the nonsense thread. c'mon son. i got the bosses wife who's preggers looking over my browser history. aint tryna get fucked over cuz you thought a gaping whores cunt was nonsense. symbols where you at?
    1 point
  4. http://oddioblog.tumblr.com
    1 point
  5. http://oddioblog.tumblr.com
    1 point
  6. A woman is your boss?! Self. Kill. Last month. To OP: if they banned one of the active 10 posters, site traffic would take a 10% hit. Think about it. ....and what about the muff divers?! Think about it.
    1 point
  7. just realized i left out the other I. FUCK IT GUEY
    1 point
  8. Bumping this for an update... I got your zines the other week Laksa, was going to email you but between new positions at work, finding a flatmate and shit it's been busy. Thanks though! Shared a couple already and they're dope. Anyway, flying out tomorrow morning at 9am to land in Osaka by 8pm. Taking a digital camera this time so when I get back there will be some real photos to post here. If you wanna see some live updates follow me on the gram @dailyoperations
    1 point
  9. It's sad man. I remember when kids like balance and cecs were posting Shit all the time. Whatever happened to the young'ns who were hungry not only to paint but to catch flicks as well. Half the work that gets done on the street now a days doesn't even get posted. I will say, I'm out there every day at the spots in town and I see what's being done. It may be small but some kids are out there still using paint, which is nice to see. I have seen new hands by Link, Plato, Tears, OJ3, Blame, Dazr, Ideal, Bro, Epser, Cevs, Rich and a few others. That makes me happy, but I miss seeing rooftops, and fill-ins. Catching handstyles is integral, but seriousely... BLAME could have done 20 fill-ins with the amount of paint he has used on handstyles. I have respect for the amount of hands he has running but again, where is the risk? Where is the work? But most of all where are the letters? I like seeing that OJ3 and DAZR are going out. It makes people like me feel some inner joy when new cats have hunger and want to prove to the rest of us that they are not scared of being out late, freezing their nuts off , and possibly getting thrown in the back of a squad car just so they can have fun and be seen. I guess it all boils down to, I wish things were a little better in the scene right now. Freights are thriving, but downtown and surrounding areas are pretty barren. I'm sorry, I'm done with my rant.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00