Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/31/2013 in all sections

1. I am David AKA Clan, just wanted to get introduced to you guys, I am fourteen years old and I've just taken on writing, I am from Italy and started getting interested in urban art in general when I was 12. I am a toy (:D) and I am looking forward onto getting better at everything in general related to writing.
    3 points
  2. Guise, cmon...learn to Google. Here's one for bulking. If you wanna cut, google one for cutting. Jeezis. Basic rules though are: 1. Find calories 2. Determine protein needs...1-1.5g/pound of bodyweight 3. Determine fat needs... .25-.5g/pound of bodyweight 4. Determine carb needs... all leftover calories are carbs. Protein and carbs = 4 calories per gram. Fat = 9 calories per gram. If cutting and losing more than like 2 pounds per week, you are cutting too fast and will lose muscle, so add like 20 grams of carbs per day. Do this until you are only losing 2 or less pounds per week. (unless you are a huge fatass then you can lose more, but i don't think you guys are obese, right?) If bulking and not a complete newb and you are gaining more than a pound a month, you are gaining too fast and most gain will be fat. So slow the fuck down and lower calories a bit. And yes, use a website to track your shit. It doesn't matter which one, just use one. But make sure your numbers add up properly and that the site you use has a custom entry tool, because they don't all have every fucking food product in them and you will have to add some stuff. Fuck, most of my shit is custom entry.
    1 point
  3. false tpbm smashes only bat shit bitches
    1 point
  4. FREE Cancer Dancer!!!!!!!
    1 point
  5. bitch went down!!!! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e06_1359380173
    1 point
  6. The name calling is for shits and giggles. Shouldn't you be bragging in some smokey bar named the ''Golden Kangaroo'' about your glory days of shitting in a bucket in the desert?
    1 point
  7. WAT U GUYZ THINK OF MY TAG
    1 point
  8. No, it is. Sometimes after school I go over to I_R's house and she makes us those little pizza bagels you heat up in the microwave. Hi I'm Realism I'm 12 and I write "CRAZE"
    1 point
  9. and home address so we can send you stickers and markers.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00