Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/21/2012 in all sections

1. SO MANY LETTERS I HAD TO DO IT
    2 points
  2. Wow, really bummed to have heard this. Dude opened my eyes to the graff world. Flicked this back in '07 on a trip to Boston. Remembered In Paint
    1 point
  3. just goes to show you that if you base your beliefs off of what some ancient beaners said, you're a loon.
    1 point
  4. a misunderstanding, you see the young kids in red are trained mosquito squatters. that poor young lady was being attacked by wild west Nile mosquitoes, that rug steam cleaner her mom rented left the carpet wet and rather damp, allowing those mosquitoes to breed. risking their own safety they proceeded to eliminate the mosquitoes in a single swat. the company that makes Off send those kids a lifetime supply for their heroic actions.
    1 point
  5. Nearly as well thought out as arming teachers in Texas. The funny thing is, they blame the media, but without the media, the NRA's perceived 'power' wouldn't even exist. It's been shown in the last two elections that they can't really do a god damn thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression every single candidate they backed failed?
    1 point
  6. Yo B! Why is it that 99% of this forum is people talking shit on each other! if you don't what i am doing I really dont give a rats ass. When I stop selling them I will stop painting them, until then I really dont care about you or anyone elses opinions. This thread was made to post hand painted hats if you dont paint hats get out of the thread because you dont belong... Let me guess, you think i am just another toy that cant paint with the cans so I rock hats. Wrong i did a lot of shit through the years and this is what i do now, sorry that you dont like it. Like I said post your own hats or keep on browsing on the toy sketch thread!
    1 point
  7. YEA, TOTALLY. THEN IF EVERYBODY IS ARMED NOTHING BAD WOULD HAPPEN, JUST LIKE WHEN IT WAS STOPPED AT FORT HOOD. OH, WAIT.
    1 point
  8. adam jackson never became cool.. hes still a snitch. once a snitch, always a snitch. snitch in 2000, skateboarding & spray art started being interesting to my young & impressionable mind. i was also pretending to play the trumpet in school. it lasted 2 years, but i managed to pass music without knowing how to play a single note
    1 point
  9. +1. Feel you on that. 8:30-8pm shifts all week, and Christmas day is my normal RDO. I haven't had any time to buy gifts for family and I won't get to. Not that I even care to celebrate it. I swear every person I serve tells me about their holiday, or how busy they've been shopping and going to the beach. Fuck off. "Oh do you have Boxing Day specials, maybe I'll wait to buy it then." Being open Boxing Day is a joke.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00