Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/20/2012 in Posts

1. 2000 me: NEW YEARS Y2K IN VEGAS I'm the one that smacks of a rape letterer
    2 points
  2. Was just gonna post this podcast he did, but there used to be Mero thread but I don't know what happened to it. This thread is about everything Mero; quotes, links, interviews, etc. Podcast: http://files.brooklynradio.com/smalltalk/smalltalk-002-kidmero-brooklynradio.mp3
    1 point
  3. "the weed is for the bus"
    1 point
  4. damn, been sleeping on this thread. well played sir.
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. Jmaynard3304 3 months ago I have a family of four and we each have our own comfort wipe. We have each one labelled and hanging on the wall next to our toothbrushes. If somebody mixes up their toothbrush with someone's comfort wipe we just laugh and laugh and laugh. Its brought us so close. Thank you comfort wipe !!!
    1 point
  7. False. Tpbm got their ass beat over a parking spot for the 1st time today
    1 point
  8. People have been saying happy holidays all month. A few weeks ago, I'm like "It's December 4th...chill out. We have weeks, people." I hate the holidays.Everything is so forced. the fact we have to buy shit/get shit for people seems to outweigh just enjoying spending time with them. We have it so backwards. My in-law that I barely talk to got me gifts, so I have to return the favor. We probably won't talk the rest of the year either. My family hates me, and it's gonna be awkward. Christmas music is the worst of all music imaginable. I'm miserable, and don't need this holiday shit. annnnd.....new year's can pretty much fuck off too. it's the most horrible timeeeee of the yearrr.
    1 point
  9. In 1999 I was 2 years into rap-lettering looking at ATT productions in Scribble Magazine saying damn East and Emit are the shit! Probably my peak at skateboarding too. First boardslide down a handrail. School for rejects. Growin' up.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. a bar back in tacoma has a sign GOOD FOOD COCK TAILS it serves as a great phot op to stand in from of half of it...
    1 point
  12. Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated. Got 2 more rolls done today. This set was taken with my Canon af35m Sorry for the repetition, the view was just too good to stop shooting.
    1 point
  13. this thread has been on the same page for six weeks.. so ill share this enjoy
    1 point
  14. Ok so some might not think this is "art" but it certainly is artistic. My mother for the past tens years has been making 3gs a month selling doll clothes that she makes for ebay...now etsy. Shes not one of the lunatics that plays with dolls etc. She sees it as straight business. Been featured in a magazine etc. Anyways, for quite some time she has followed this one dude Noel Cruz. He does Original One of a Kind (OOAK) repainted doll faces/bodies. His work is ridiculously good and he makes ridiculous money doing it. If you check just for the month of december hes already made 11 grand off repainting dolls. He mainly repaints movie celebrity stuff. So heres some of his stuff..... and my favorite....i dont even know who this guy is but the copy is so dope. Although next to the rest of the other celebs this one sold for the least amount. http://www.ncruz.com/
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00