Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/12/2012 in Posts

1. THIS The broad on the right looks like shes been covered in a thin layer of latex, then lightly, and poorly airbrushed. Thats a cold, stale chicken nugget of a women.
    1 point
  2. you ever tried to pick up your own teeth with broken fingers?
    1 point
  3. FUCK INSTAGRAM!!!!!!..... and kesa says what the fuck does New Orleans have to do with Connecticut graffiti.... go fuck yourself have a nice day!!!!
    1 point
  4. yea silba, u got it. we all gay here wanna make out?
    1 point
  5. thanks man but my fuel, car, rent and food are paid for anyway. working in a remote area for the government has perks fo sho. I have no idea how regular folks afford to drive around here though, especially when the nearest city is 800+ kms away
    1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. bunch of copics and twin touches, few shirts, new kicks, booze and money. santa+birthday=loot on the giving side i bought a bunch of toys for sick kids in hospital over christmas, i remember getting an action man when i was 9 and in hospital for 4 months and it was the best thing ever. I do it every year and hope i make some kid as happy as someone once made me.
    1 point
  8. Hey check out the current Graffiti scene in New Orleans on my instagram!!! Follow me on instagram: @NOLASTREETART
    1 point
  9. Ya'll youngins don't be knowin!
    1 point
  10. Stolen from http://smart-crew.com/blog/
    1 point
  11. lolol no guys fist asked for a trailer park mom lololololol
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. thanks to Shittles..TasteTheAsshole & pertplus1 I want 3 $25 gift cards to Tumbleweeds
    1 point
  14. and ax fam found these goodies sloppy joe was right too drunk
    1 point
  15. Tumbleweeds? I don't know. I'm drawing a blank. I will think it over & report back later.
    1 point
  16. T-minus 90 seconds to limp dick, yes, it was you.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00