Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/24/2012 in Posts

1. meh. something bout 80 threadZ. thread search. nothing. bored and dellusional. fuck you. errybody gone. some y'all cool. some y'all got dis shit. might well holler at a nigga. vice versa. big ol titty. that ayn't my name tho. **symbols, mercer, and apparently some new bitch patrolling/lurkin the boards ga head and delete if old news is old**
    1 point
  2. So tonight i was messing around with an empty liquid paper pen and i realized that the top came off so i tired putting in some paint and paint thinner but i tried writing with it and nothing came out. and thoughts or ideas? thanks
    1 point
  3. Ethersock's New York photo blog Ethersock's New York/ Ethersock's Detroit on Flickr "Ethersock" on instagram
    1 point
  4. "You're right...this IS some good mescaline."
    1 point
  5. never had twitter, facebook, or instagram. twitter is funny, though.. just been procrastinating like a motherfucker on making an account before this place logs everyone out permacrashily or turns into one big flash flyer, imma add few of you who actually rock & dont have your shit on public, via flickr
    1 point
  6. rustos and stock tips
    1 point
  7. already been recommended, but i thought it was pretty good, got crazy at the end also juno temple is cute as fuck
    1 point
  8. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00