Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/23/2012 in all sections

1. You two should get a room. It wouldnt be the first time Ralphs boards a plane to SF for sex. :lol:
    2 points
  2. 7 days till the new NBA season! Dwight who? preseason or not always a good day when you beat the lame show.. <--picked last??:rolleyes: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: <----LAKERHATER it will forever be fuck the Lakers NEVER FORGET
    1 point
  3. earthbound is the best video game ever its the only video gme i will still play newer video games suck
    1 point
  4. I'm saying... Weird taste of women in here. Fuck that tatted up shit. I mean one or two or a little discreet shits but when they do the chest and neck, legs, basically covering nice parts of they body nah mean :p
    1 point
  5. The log in issue is why I rarely post... Livin' wire swing skateboard crane thing by inhale kilz, on Flickr causr utah by inhale kilz, on Flickr Untitled by inhale kilz, on Flickr Untitled by inhale kilz, on Flickr Untitled by inhale kilz, on Flickr srs cat by inhale kilz, on Flickr work bts by inhale kilz, on Flickr shoot by inhale kilz, on Flickr video shoot by inhale kilz, on Flickr My friend shot this of me with a 4x5. Super touchy. 4x5 Test by christait, on Flickr
    1 point
  6. ^^^Dat ass ^^Dat ass ^Dat laugh
    1 point
  7. Elzhi it up for alil you'll be aight... plus for the dmv, don't sleep on this dude... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6HWIu7xTg
    1 point
  8. target has some good items now and again but i dont like when i go out and see 14-17 year olds wearing the same flannel or some stupid shit, recently found this http://www.uniqlo.com havent ordered from there yet but its cheap and has the essentials..
    1 point
  9. More for the ass than the hand...
    1 point
  10. hey freaky spambot, not sure i'm comfortable with your weird posts.
    1 point
  11. My thoughts are everyone was doing it at the time, so if they're going to remove his cycling titles he should at least be awarded with some type of alternative trophy, like King of the Dopers or something...
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. remember when this thread was awesome? got a free pass to comic con for the day. ate a vicodin and drank about ten beers. /nobromo let's get this thread back fuckers
    1 point
  14. has the wild Cunt appeared since the destruction of his beloved Ravens?
    1 point
  15. This. I'm not saying all girls have shitty tattoos. Some girls can pull off the tattoo, but the majority, have the worst fucking tattoo's ever. You guys have to admit there has been an ever growing number of girls with crappy tattoos. Shitty chest pieces, and dumb sayings all over. Let's not forget the ironic tattoo's which were just the coolest!!! when you're 18, but hey ironic tattoos when your 30, you're going to look like a fucking clown. Yeah yeah, we know "This represents a part of your life", "I'm unique" BLAH BLAH BLAH. No wife- just smash, and like this ^ dude said. That shit has bad home life, raped as child/i'm a cutter written all over it. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with a few girls, crying about there shitty past. Like my life wasn't shitty enough you got to put some sob fucking story in my head. Go cry to a tattoo artist-in a band- owns a cat-and is a vegan- dude. I'm into clean, smart, well dressed, girls. Brunettes, preferably. No Nonsense. Different strokes......
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00