Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/09/2012 in Posts

1. 2 points
  2. I used to draw that "S" on everything. YOU KNOW THAT S.
    1 point
  3. i think you should sell it for HOLYSHITTHISISGAY dollars and NOREALLY, REALLYGAYLIKEPENISINMANBUTT cents.
    1 point
  4. Fake no, I do get you though. I hate when the flavors of beer are too on point then you find out it was injected with something artificial and not brewed with true ingredients. It is slightly sweet but not over the top. The hops are very subtle and you cant sense the alcohol which is nice. Its oaky and the maple stands out. When I first read reviews people said that the aftertaste was horrible, but I didnt really dislike the aftertaste. Really I didnt get one. It was smooth. As the beer warmed a bit you did get the flavor of....I dunno its hard to say...I want to say meaty lol but not in a bad way. I mean it was different, Im glad I tasted it, but my socks are still on so I cant say I would drop 12 bucks for another. The price point is what keeps me from going back. Other than that I think it was a good beer.
    1 point
  5. my little brother had sex with his first big girl a few months back. he said the size didn't bother him so much, it was when she picked him up to move him to the position she wanted him in that gave him the terror. he swears he will never go back. it is my goal to get him drunk enough to do just that.
    1 point
  6. I'm a double amputee, lift up this bag and see for yourself
    1 point
  7. http://www.stlmag.com/Blogs/Look-Listen/October-2012/The-Return-of-Paint-Louis-as-Told-in-Three-Acts/index.php?cp=4&si=3&thumbnail=off#galleryanc
    1 point
  8. PantSuit?? Oh you mad cause I'm stylin on you.
    1 point
  9. "...you really thought i just got pimples there?"
    1 point
  10. too bad winter is next tho.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00