Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/29/2012 in all sections

1. Getting a tranny and a victim of human trafficking to model your shirts may not be the best move for sales.
    2 points
  2. so he's burning himself on the oven while listening to my chemical romance?
    2 points
  3. trash trash smash asain in back, trash fattie in front smash so long as I can piss on her and throw her out on the curb once i'm done at 3 in the morning
    1 point
  4. a car or truck or something comes out of no where and stops just before it hits them.
    1 point
  5. Aiyyo it's time to pay, and I ain't trying to give my shine away Let's show these pigs how much we give a fuck about a brighter day I cocked the Eagle, Cuban drew the Glock it was diesel Said, "See you in Hell coppers" and started poppin like it was legal
    1 point
  6. This is the greatest show of all time. Every episode is a banger. Mrs. Thompson is going to take Owen Slater to the award thing I guarentee you. Nucky is a always a boss, and this guido fuck is going to be a menance. Can't wait for tommorow night.
    1 point
  7. Gonna post this here too. These are finally finished. Split zine with Sam Stephenson, 100 copies, hand numbered and sealed. Each with 2 prints inside. Double sided, photos from Japan. If you're interested swing me a PM and I'll work out getting one to you.
    1 point
  8. that bitch turning in to shrek or what?
    1 point
  9. American Pie: Reunion :p http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1605630/
    1 point
  10. http://www.dmusastore.com/p-1783-1460.aspx edit- On sale!! http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/dr.-martens-shoes-original-1460-boot?ID=439872&cm_mmc=Google_Feed_pla_pe-_-adtype-pla-_-target-19586772875-_-kw-&gclid=CLnjpv2027ICFelFMgodMl4ACQ
    1 point
  11. I'm not really "scared" of having my shit out there, if you know me you know me, if you don't thats cool too. This is one of the only sites people get paranoid about their face. No one cares enough to do anything. Unless you're real ugly, then I could understand. There is nothing significant enough here to mean anything. Some opinions on here are pretty funny and accurate, so I don't mind. Others are absolute baloney, I can sort through the nonsense, its all subjective. I made it private at the brides request till her online album is complete. Facebook has made anonymity obsolete, now you're a weirdo if you don't have a page, It really makes no difference.
    1 point
  12. Good to know someone's keeping something..
    1 point
  13. I always hoped that you would stop posting here. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar to grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the squats and oats. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit with your damned laptop fapping to HNNG threads and crying about feels.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00