Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/28/2012 in all sections

1. I had a simpler version than this one:
    2 points
  2. another over sized upload if you can tell who it is I applaud you.
    2 points
  3. Shit is a hassle, the bridge is like a haunted castle The mic's my religion and the system is the Devil's lasso I need a new nigga, for this black cloud to follow Cause while it's over me it's too dark to see tomorrow
    1 point
  4. ^Telling you, that shit is seriously the biggest waste of film since Battlefield Earth.
    1 point
  5. Riot, if you haven't heard of Al-Anon check it out, may be helpful. I am learning some amazing things in this CAADAC program.... Pharmacology/Physiology of Addiction There are so many things pointing in the direction of alcoholism and addiction being genetic. A bunch of neuroscience seems to suggest that our brains actually do function differently than a "normie". In those regards, we have created neurological pathways in our brains that have essentially programmed drugs and alcohol into our wiring. The good thing is that behavioral modifications and other therapy etc allow us to recreate the neurological paths that we have established, essentially re-wiring our brains. In fact the prefrontal cortex of the brain of many addicts/alcoholics shows damage, this area of the brain is responsible for our self monitoring, social thinking, abstract thought and moral behavior etc. The process of attending meetings (involving social interaction) and "working the steps" (involving abstract thought and moral behavior) may strengthen the prefrontal cortex and help with abstinence . ^^^That stuff comes from a book written by Doctors, nothing to do with AA
    1 point
  6. those keep calm posters are soooo lame.
    1 point
  7. http://www.martinwilson.net/index.html
    1 point
  8. haha. sorry for putting a negative aura on your thread OP.. i saw video before it was private. i thought it was really odd to put that much personal info (ie yourself) on 12.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00